How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJest

Junior Member

05-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaendarhk View Post
I can't. I get an error every time I do it, or I did. Now firefox tells me the site that I am linked to when I click is is unsecure and is giving a false certificate, meaning it could be virused or any number of nasty things that could crash my computer.

I'd love to get my free tristana, but it seems the universe has conspired against me again lol.
r u logged in on league forums when u try? i had the same issue till i was logged in then i got her and a free riot girl skin


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lecherous One

Junior Member

05-01-2011

I would like blitzcrank to come out again. He's pretty flexible and easy to use while hes not too overpowered. Although some people hate on him because he pulls them into the spawning pool and turrets, its what he does!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KayleFlameAngel

Member

05-01-2011

Hey how do you make new characters powers because most of them look the same?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aqueous Inferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

05-01-2011

When is the next free week starting? I'd like to try some new chars before unlocking another one (I joined Thursday)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoupa

Senior Member

05-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiHurricane View Post
When is the next free week starting? I'd like to try some new chars before unlocking another one (I joined Thursday)
Every Monday, (or Tuesday if there is a patch that week, then they just rotate with the patch).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaendarhk

Junior Member

05-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggftw666 View Post
r u logged in on league forums when u try? i had the same issue till i was logged in then i got her and a free riot girl skin
I'm always logged onto these forums, so yes, I am logged on when I attempt. Thanks for the help though, appreciate the thought.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brohan46

Junior Member

05-02-2011

I have a question/statement.

Can you include for your next rotation the Champion which i call heros, Ezreal he is one i have been wanting to try out before i buy but i never see him in your rotations and how come he is still at the IP price of 6,300?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oak and Aspen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohan46 View Post
I have a question/statement.

Can you include for your next rotation the Champion which i call heros, Ezreal he is one i have been wanting to try out before i buy but i never see him in your rotations and how come he is still at the IP price of 6,300?
imo hes one of the few heroes actually worth being 6300


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

megaman100

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

05-02-2011

pls can u put in blitz crank as one of the free week champs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IrishTiger420

Member

05-02-2011

Ez plz.