How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkusRedemption

04-28-2011

Yay finally i have see karthus free:O
nice riot
and pantheon next week would be nice

ZeroCS

04-28-2011

Master Yi is a very strong hero, I think that his price should be higher, will the new maps come out?

Shaendarhk

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlyAllen View Post
Lol being bad at a champion in the beginning is not uncommon. Just l2play and you will eventually master a champ.
So... because I was bad with that character, you're saying I don't know how to play? Twisted Fate just wasn't my playstyle at all.

l Diabetic Dan l

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaendarhk View Post
So... because I was bad with that character, you're saying I don't know how to play? Twisted Fate just wasn't my playstyle at all.
I think what he's saying is L2play that champion, and his style and you will master the champ.

Ithacan

04-28-2011

fail i just got karthus and now hes free

hakuouki

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
Thanks for the info
Its ok

Thievin

04-29-2011

i was just wondering if you could put Olaf on the free list because i really really want him, but i dont have the ip at the moment and i also wanna practice wiht different junglers

TheJest

04-29-2011

Riot i wanna say first off your doing an awsome job, customer service is great, the game is awsome, and community is always getting better. I would only like to make a suggestion on the champion rotation. This week karthus was finally made free. This is the first ive seen of this in the 4-5 months ive been playing, I understand the need to make easy champs free for new players, but could u start balancing it more by making champs like ezreal, akali, karthus, kog maw, the champs we dont see on it as often free more often?again this is just an idea

More92

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2011

Reeeenekton please I really want to buy it but i want to try it first cause 6300IP and like 6000 or more for making melee runes is so much =)

TaigaHalla

04-29-2011

yeah totally wanna try renekton>>