How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaXis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2011

I love riotchris' nunu picture muahahaha

Veliavus

04-27-2011

Pattern:
2 Tanks
1 Ranged AD
1 Ranged AP
1 Melee AD
1 Melee AP
2 Support
2 Recommended / Low Difficulties

Good variety is good

tastethelazer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2011

Blarg my Ionian queen is free and me no likey

bomspowah

04-27-2011

I don't get it why you complain about free champion rotation, you want to try twisted fate, mundo, evelynn? really? They're only 1350ip each.

But what i would like to talk about is - 3-4 days ago i bought irelia and she's free now, i am really disappointed to see people playing very badly with her, and the most annoying thing about this is that people just picks high ip champ and locks in... I think you should make the list 1-2 days before you make them free to play, because you can try it them before you make your mind up about buying it, because for 6300ip you need to put some effort to get it.

NEONBLAZE

04-27-2011

To whom it may concern:

I think its strange that you guys have a "pusher" catagory ,yet, I havent seen a champion that resembles a rhino.Alistar made some sense because he resembles a bull in a way, but you guys should have already made a champion that resembles a rhino and is listed as a pusher and jungler. why hasnt this happened???

lMlr SMiiC

04-27-2011

Is there anywhere that shows who the FTP champions for the next week are going to be as for 3 weeks running now I have spent my RP a champion only to find that it's FTP the next week :P
This week for instance: Karthus & Irelia

lMlr SMiiC

04-27-2011

Is there anywhere that shows what champions are going to be FTP the following week as for the last 3 champions I have spent my RP on have been drawn in the FTP champions the very next week, kinda frustrating.
This week for instance: Karthus & Irelia. I thought, surely as they are both ~900RP/6300IP they won't both be picked, but low and behold they have :P

ClusterBeky

04-27-2011

10 heroes------ 3 of 1350 points, 3 of 3150 and 3 of 6300 and 1 randomly

Shaendarhk

04-27-2011

Hrm... is this the thread where I let Riot know what champion I'd like to see free?

If so, Renekton. he hasn't been free since I started playing League, and I've really looked forward to trying him, but 6300 is a bit hefty IPwise for me to acquire(and riot points are semi-out of the question since I play league because I can't afford MMO's).

I can't imagine he'd be THAT complicated, especially since there's a basic Renekton bot.

Flying Zero

04-27-2011

will malzahar ever be free again i really want to try him before i buy.