Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How we choose weekly free champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiicantpk

04-19-2011

Oh wow, tons of characters my friends has reccomended are free this week. Well, time for me to get busy trying these out in Co-op vs AI.

Pros beware, i'm noobing it up tonight.

Crispi Pussi

04-19-2011

Can you please make vladimir free? It's been such a long time and i really wana try him out xD

Manicone City

04-19-2011

karthus should be free

DemonGhostofwar

04-19-2011

yea it seems that vlad sona and rennekton hardly free

xVidigan

04-19-2011

i just want to see swain (again i missed the free week),renek,vlad,karthus,irelia and morgana free next week

YOGaKrite

04-19-2011

morg is currently free ^

Manicone City

04-19-2011

Quote:
KratosBR:
i just want to see swain (again i missed the free week),renek,vlad,karthus,irelia and morgana free next week

morgana is already free

MrRockk

04-19-2011

I want Vladimir to be free .__.

It's been 14 rotations since vlad has been free

lFaustusl

04-19-2011

Quote:
SinfulHope:
this is the only thing that i personally see as the only problem...

imo i think New/Upcoming Champs should always be free the week they are released
for the simple reason of balance...

i mean think about it, lets say udyr wasn't free the week he was released that means only a few who either had extra IP and or bought him with RP would have played him, and thus

only a small portion of the community would have been able to give feed back on him...

cause i mean lets face it only reason udyr was even brought up was because he was free the week he was released and a ton of players played him and gave the feedback on him,

just my 2 cents on the subject =p

then you have the issue of everyone wanting to play the new champion and Que dodging if someone picks it before them. Still a problem when its first released but i see it being worse.

galiantpuppet

04-19-2011

i wants irelia to be free, im thinking about buying her! but i want to try her first