How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swiper5

04-12-2011

next tuesday or wednesday, put karthus in, and brand is very awesome, but pyroclasim should bounce at a higher range, because doing it to 1 person wont do much, but with his spell combo, he'll take on anyone soloed

iSung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

swiper5

04-12-2011

in week 40 plz dont put in malzahar, because i just bought him, the champs i want are never out. and when i buy 6300 champs, they always apper next week )= so next week, week 40 again, try to put in karthus, renekton, and someone elses choise like ezreal or akali

Skuled

04-12-2011

I would like to see more karthus appearing in the free champion rotation cause its a champion that i havent seen for some time its simply awsome its not that easy to play i think it would make a good balance putting a Karthus and a Soraka in the same week maybe to get some balance and players stop complaining about his ultimate.^^

Skuled

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandraulic View Post
I don't think people would abuse it but use it. I would like to have 3 free champs, and no it's not easy to get 3 champions with IP depending on what champions you're looking for. For example, i would like to own Maokai and the newest Champ..... Brand. I would like for the third would be Fiddlesticks. This would be awesome, I admit. But if people had the power to choose 3 champs for FREE. The game wouldn't be fun anymore, there would be people who would have no idea how to play a specific champ. New people would die a lot because of choosing champs that are very difficult. So if Riot accepts your idea to give 3 free champs, then do it when people make it to summoner level 30. Making it a reward instead of automatic.
I agree altought i dont think giving 3 champions is any of a good thing anyway im playing to get what i want and they are playing to get free champions? that's just not right i know that some persons waste RP for the champions but they can afford it the others just have to work harder like everyone does for example i do both i buy some whit RP and others whit IP but giving away 3 free champions at choice? that's just being ''lazy'' if you like the game so much just play and have fun whit your friends what else can i say.... =S

Daeclue

04-12-2011

karthus should never be free..end of story...R to win is for chumps

Money Maker Cam

04-12-2011

I think you should knock off the 1st rule, there are a lot of champions that are being re picked and once they play a champ a few times they get use to them so it wouldnt need to be a simple char to start off with

sorry4the k0

04-12-2011

i agree

Crewcabangah

04-12-2011

Malzahar and Karthus pl0x. I might buy them so i'd like to try them first.

DelPaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Since new champions are being added all the time, I think it would be a good idea to have 1-2 more free champions weekly, I understand that champions are chosen so that an individual will be able to choose champions based on their skill levels, or maybe for those of us who have higher skill levels might be offered different choices.