How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zoocalu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
Personally I'm looking forward to the week of April 1st, when they run 10 yordles.
????
_____________-

twitch hasnt been out in 10+ weeks, ne coments on this?

Houshin

03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipperOtter View Post
I know a lot of people want a new champ to be free the day they come out. But the way I see, why not let the people who saved the IP for the character, either because they wanted to buy them because of the preview or they have nothing else to spend IP on, get the first crack at the new champs. Let them have their fun, see what it's like, fix any major bugs that appear from play, and then make the champ free the following week for everybody to check out and enjoy.
I completely agree, the people who have had the dedication to save up for the champion and not spend any other ip should exclusively be able to play them at first. It's nice to be able to actually play the character you have been saving up for. Just saying, a champion should definitely not be free right when they come out. You are doin a good job as far as I can see riot.

XxXTonitoXxX

03-23-2011

can we sugest you some champions ?? like twitch, vladimir, sona, shaco, rammus, nocturne, LeBlanc, akali, renekton

Commander0796

03-23-2011

you should put Ezreal

Zachimai

03-23-2011

i would like to suggest a line up for the next 10 champs. Nocturne, Renekton, Sona , Cassopiria , Xin Zhao , Warwick, Dr,Mundo , Sorka, Annie, Teemo. sorry if i spell't any of them wrong. ive been dying to try Nocturne since he came out see if he is worth the 6300 ip thanks for your consideration

CrzyNinjaBadger

03-23-2011

I think Ezreal should be free next week. I have been saving and saving for him but i cant get enough

LeonVissure

03-23-2011

I would like to see Ezreal as a free champ as well. I have never played him and I hear mixed things about him. I hav been meaning to save up but not sure if its worth it.

Silence Is Gold

03-24-2011

Honestly ... all the grind for those IP points to get a champion, totally makes the buying and playing that much sweeter. Even if you don't like the champ you buy, it's still epic to know you got one champion more.

OriginalHayze

03-24-2011

No please don't make the new champs always free... that would so Destroy the game.... A good number of champ's Released Are Very Very Powerful When there first released... that would Guarantee That champ in every game... And I know personally i would Not play if it got that out of hand... they way it is Now only the Kids who stole there momma's Credit cards have them at first and they tend to be bad at the game a need the OP'ed ness...

Aloth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

Put Kennen for free next week!