How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GNO Hexar

03-21-2011

Caitlyn please

I don't think she has been free in a long time... >.>

SaintMiMo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2011

Yeah, Twitch, Ezreal, etc. would be nice.

Lovelymuffin

03-21-2011

Twitch has never been free in season 1 and I want to try him before dumping 6300 IP points into him!

Jopika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelymuffin View Post
Twitch has never been free in season 1 and I want to try him before dumping 6300 IP points into him!
Twitch HAS been free in Season 1, Since I Have Played Him Before ;p

Same With Ez, But Some Champions Are More Commonly Picked Than Others, Nidalee Has Been Free Once Or Twice Every 5 Months Or So...

This Is To Allow other Newer Players To Choose And Play Easier Champions

KittyMew90

03-21-2011

Could you guys make a thread explaining how you decide how much rp/ip a champ or skin is going to cost? cause the way things are priced makes NO sense to me...

CatalyticGlow

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMiMo View Post
Yeah, Twitch, Ezreal, etc. would be nice.
Ez was free a week or two ago..

OneOfTheLostOnes

03-21-2011

Malzahar please?

But I have very little willpower and I WILL buy him if he's not in the rotation this week (3/21/2011)

help a brother out right ?

True Xeo

03-21-2011

if i may suggest a champion that should be free it should be Kog'Maw give the new players a chance to use a champion that isn't seen very often so that more people will play him or get him. (also i want to use him because i'm like 3k IP away from getting him )

Senior Recruiter

03-21-2011

My one thought is that if you own a champion you should get higher priority than someone who is just trying him during the free week. Nothing's more annoying than having your main taken because he's free that week.

Morias

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My one thought is that if you own a champion you should get higher priority than someone who is just trying him during the free week. Nothing's more annoying than having your main taken because he's free that week.
Yeah, but how would you do that without some sort of lame "herp I kicked you off the champion" thing?