How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dakhara

03-14-2011

Nidalee!

alan420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by icefire7454 View Post
Stop being such jews.. twitch hasnt been free since season 1 started.. and we DONT want ashe/tristana/morgana free anymore.
this is true

started playing with lux release and wanted to try twitch ever since then - no luck
seen kassadin like 5x and blitzcrank 6x and umm karthus 2x but still no twitch

u guys suck riot

Caskaziom

03-14-2011

hey morons, you want twitch? you want karthus? then buy him with IP! riot makes it REALLY easy to get access to the champions want, so stfu and stop whining about how the champ you want doesnt show up in the rotation

alan420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caskaziom View Post
hey morons, you want twitch? you want karthus? then buy him with IP! riot makes it REALLY easy to get access to the champions want, so stfu and stop whining about how the champ you want doesnt show up in the rotation
why would i spend 3 weeks farming for ip when i dont even know if i will like the playstyle of the champion?

are you slow?? or were you just dropped on your head as a child

SyntaxBananaZ

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caskaziom View Post
Seems like the whole point of the free weekly selection is to give players new champions to play for for 7 days; to try them out and see if they like them. It really blows to play a champion one week, not like them, wait for the next week, play some more you don't like, then wait another week only to see the champions you didn't like come back into rotation from just 1 short week ago. Basically that means if you didn't like some champs on day 1 and never gonna play them again, it's 12-14 days of a wasted champion slot(s).

This is why rotation shouldn't include champions from the other week ago, there should be a 2 week gap. Like if Ashe is free on week 1, she should be available again until week 4.

Doing that, it should hopefully bring a more varied rotation with less common champions.

Yes I know Riot has guidelines on how they pick their champions, but they should still favor champions that haven't been in rotation so much. And no more Fiddle.

Avenkross

Recruiter

03-14-2011

I got Twitch in a three days. He's like the mutated offspring of Ashe and Evelynn... Oh.. and the Mutation part allows him to poison things I also don't use IP boosts. The only time I get more IP than usual is on my first win of the day

alan420

03-14-2011

soo - 450 for first win

you played roughly 60 games in 3 days???

sorry i dont have time for 10 hours of lol minimum a day kthx

Cm DestroyerV

03-14-2011

Twitch needs to come out again at least once more. I was only able to play him on the all-champ-free weekend and no more.

At least make twitch free for one more week than spamming zilean, ashe, and the other 450IP champs.

famouscoolboy

03-14-2011

i like...DORITOS!!!!

KingKilo

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by famouscoolboy View Post
i like...doritos!!!!
do riots