Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My sister is so bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I RULE DIS GAME

06-15-2014

Kids these days....

Czar991

06-15-2014

How old is your sister?

Dreyst

Recruiter

06-16-2014

What was the point of this post?

EDIT: So I just lolking'd you (is that even a verb?), and even from the view of a lowly Silver 4 that isn't impressive. In every one of your most recent ranked games (last 5-7), you either went negative KDA and got carried or lost, or barely broke even with assists/kills combined and won through attrition/lost. There was only one exception, which was a 1/6/12 Lee Sin game, where you were incidentally matched with Silver 3 players. Finally, you are Gold 5 with 0 LP. It looks to me like you got carried just as much as your "sister."

Here2Stay

06-17-2014

Quote:
Domflamingo:
What is Doflamingo?
Im Dominic

I love flamingos

I'm Domflamingo

I was reffering to Donquixote Doflamingo fron One Piece

Domflamingo

06-23-2014

Quote:
Dreyst:
What was the point of this post?

EDIT: So I just lolking'd you (is that even a verb?), and even from the view of a lowly Silver 4 that isn't impressive. In every one of your most recent ranked games (last 5-7), you either went negative KDA and got carried or lost, or barely broke even with assists/kills combined and won through attrition/lost. There was only one exception, which was a 1/6/12 Lee Sin game, where you were incidentally matched with Silver 3 players. Finally, you are Gold 5 with 0 LP. It looks to me like you got carried just as much as your "sister."

Im in vacation at Korea right now and I dont have my own KR account, that's why Ive been playing so ****ty, Ive been up to gold 2 and climbing .
Even for Korea playing on a NA server is disgusting.
I will get a higher tier once I get back to the states just for you

EDIT: Do posts have a point?

Domflamingo

06-23-2014

Quote:
Czar991:
How old is your sister?

She is 12

LN99

06-23-2014

lol whatafag. I actually pinked that bush before you got ganked, and called mia, yet with your **** map awareness, you didnt notice lmfao. Dont be butthurt because you cant adc for ****, I have no idea why you decided to adc since your top and jg mechanics arent **** even though i still have to tell you the position of the enemy jungler. you also realize you played 6 of my provisionals on my main acount, and joseph played 2, and i only got to play 2, yet I still climbed to bronze 1 in a few hours lol. Before sebby boosted my acc, I was well on my way to silver. stop beig such a dick to your sister ffs, youre so annoying. At least people ask to duo with me because I dont troll every ranked I play. Stop playing your ****ty adc lucian and vayne, i fking get cancer everytime. And shuttup about me making mistakes, I dont rage every 5 seconds, theres more to this game than blaming your teamates. And did you seriously ask me how old I was, and when I didnt tell u, assume I was 12... And yes guys, he cant spell "doflamingo". lol. his name isnt dominic, its even gayer. pray to buddha that you dont get him as an adc. bye fgt.

European White

06-23-2014

So, you are his sister?

Domflamingo

06-23-2014

lol, is this some troll?
this guy isnt even ranked
my sisters account is ranked idk who this is lol
quite hurtful tho

Teysa Karlovv

06-23-2014

Damn I was going to say... you two are hella salty siblings. I can't imagine talking to my brother like that.