Malphite -- Make spells scale with Armor (and MR)?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swils

01-19-2011

Ground Slam already scales with his armor, and its great. Why not carry that over to his Q & R? It's rare that I find myself with any noticeable AP at the end of a game, but boy do I have a lot of armor (or MR, depending on enemy composition). I'm not asking for amazing Armor : Damage ratios, SS is a great utility afterall, so maybe just take 30-40% of his armor and add it as damage? Similar for his ult. Also, perhaps include MR in there somehow. Or not. Just throwing it out there.

Thoughts?

Also, how about a slight model size increase? Malph just feels so.. tiny.

Vocare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Malphite beats enough face. I say this not as a QQer but as someone who plays him often

Mercurius

01-20-2011

Receiving damage (especially AoE) from stacking survivability is not balanced- at least with the current scaling.

xRamzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Are you ****ing ******ed? i thought the kid, complaining about Renekton being OPed before he was out was dumb, but you just completely top it, malphite for sure doesn't need a buff he's already good as he is now, so yeah you dumb.

IS1d0cb1517abd96

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRamzi View Post
Are you ****ing ******ed? i thought the kid, complaining about Renekton being OPed before he was out was dumb, but you just completely top it, malphite for sure doesn't need a buff he's already good as **** as he is now, so yeah you dumb.
He only polite suggesting. You're just trowing tantrum because he suggested something to good for already good champion. I agreed with him that could be good idea, but also agreed with you and person before, that Malph don't need such buffs.

BadaBingWitaPipe

01-20-2011

you have to be kiding me, how can you possibly rationalize buffing one of the most top banned champions?

Arro Kree

01-20-2011

Their original intention was to make malphite to be very malleable in builds. He could potentially build tank, AP dps, and phys dps.

Problem is, he just outshines as a tank compared the phys dps and AP dps.

xRamzi

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umika View Post
He only polite suggesting. You're just trowing tantrum because he suggested something to good for already good champion. I agreed with him that could be good idea, but also agreed with you and person before, that Malph don't need such buffs.
Im throwing a tantrum, no i'm just saying he is dumb throwing out that suggestion, because why give a tank, always banned now a buff? so idc if you think im throwing a tantrum, but i'm stating my opinion and i'm pretty sure people may agree with me, maybe not all but most.

IS1d0cb1517abd96

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRamzi View Post
Im throwing a tantrum, no i'm just saying he is dumb
Even saying "you're dumb" is impolite, but you literary called him the most stupid person you met. I'd be really offended by that, especially since they way he posted, don't really shows he is a QQ or something. You could reply in different manner and only suggest, his suggestion wasn't too smart. You in other hand just raged and quite hard what is more.

It's starting to begin annoying seeing again as someone is trying to just suggest something/write his thought and then people vote him down, insult him and call noob/qq whatever.

Why there is no mod in charge of community? He would be really useful...