Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champions (Week 8)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havikk

01-14-2010

I also agree - Kassadin would be a nice rotation.

And how about Jax and Nidalee? or Sion and Amumu?

I started playing (3?) weeks ago, so I apologize if my suggestions were already rotated.

P.S. - I say Poppy stays for another week. This would allow her to be played more, thus allowing players/Riot to determine how much/if she needs any re-balancing.

Quetzacolt

01-14-2010

Can you put warwick or sion in the next weak there my favorite champions

Tögether Alone

01-14-2010

Put anivia back in along with nidalee and amumu

Jogre

01-14-2010

Amumu, Cho'gath, Anivia, Fiddlesticks, Shaco, Sion, Jax, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Heimerdinger.

I'm not sure how the rarity of characters factors in, but this has 2 mages, 2 tanks, 3 melee, 2 ranged, and 1 support which seems like a decent balance. Part of it is also these are all characters I haven't gotten to test out since I started lol. But I've only been playing for a little over 2 weeks, so we're on my 3rd rotation now. Just giving my suggestions though.

thebeardedaxe

01-14-2010

Last time Jax was free was quite a while ago, and Ive gotten a lot of game experience since then. I would like to see him again soon. Also I wouldnt mind being able to try Amumu, whom I have not yet played.

Leon27607

01-14-2010

There are a few things I think should be changed with Poppy.

When she activates her ultimate, it should still allow turrets and minions to damage her. Also, some skills still do not work. The description said that stun/snare/status effects should still work on poppy, but if you use Blitzcrank and activate his power fist, the fist will NOT knock up the Poppy if she has ultimate activated.

Cold Fusion

Recruiter

01-14-2010

Def need Karthus. Last rotation w/ him was the week I was away. YAY! >.>

Dodd

Recruiter

01-14-2010

Blitz, Corki, Kat, Malphite, and Rammus are all champs I've wanted to try for a while now. Sweet rotation this week. I'd really like to see Jax in the rotation next week.

TheTrueHavoc

01-15-2010

Quote:
Grinningsphinx:
you scrubs must be the most fail players in the world then..pls uninstall, k, thnx.

+1 lol

GaViN1025

01-15-2010

can you make free jax now????