Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champions (Week 8)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DigWitch

01-14-2010

Quote:
StuckinFoner:
For the love of god, and your game.. please nerf poppy, she's too op for the game, nobody stands a chance.. u cant take her on with the infinity edge.. or nuke her in any way.. if she's not nerfed soon, i'm afraid i may end up switching to HoN, i'm just tired of poppy soloing my whole team, and not being able to put a dent in her health.. we can barely take her on 5 vs 1, and i had an all LVL 30 PREMADE. Do somethin Riot, please. ^.^ keep it real guys.

Totally agree! And I think that the problem is that the CD of her hammer crash skill is insanely low for the huge dmg it does. For comparison the cleaver of Dr. Mundo is also hp % based dmg but is a skill shot and still makes less dmg. Nassus syphon strike is again far from the devastation of "whomper". I've rushed sheen with poppy and 3 hitted even tanks ;(
Think that the cooldown and manacost should be increased!!!!

Don't mind her ult though because there are kayle, tryndamere and i count even alistar with dmg immunity ults which are still killable.

P.S. Poppy is no tank, she's a cold blooded killer! And it gets no fun owning with her after a while.

IamGrimm

01-14-2010

Quote:
StuckinFoner:
For the love of god, and your game.. please nerf poppy, she's too op for the game, nobody stands a chance.. u cant take her on with the infinity edge.. or nuke her in any way.. if she's not nerfed soon, i'm afraid i may end up switching to HoN, i'm just tired of poppy soloing my whole team, and not being able to put a dent in her health.. we can barely take her on 5 vs 1, and i had an all LVL 30 PREMADE. Do somethin Riot, please. ^.^ keep it real guys.

Armorpen tends to help. Skip infinity edge, go for armpen. 40% is quite a lot

Cooldude1234

01-14-2010

Great champs! After playing Blitz I may be buying him.

As for next week Twitch, and Jax would both be awesome if they were free for me. I would like to test out both before I purchase a hero.

ChocoKitten

01-14-2010

I vote against Cho-gath being on the list EVER!

1) i love him and dont want to share him

2) when other poeple on my team pick cho they ALWAYS are just dreadfully bad at playing him.

3) i love to eat other champs

I know its being selfish, but i cant help it im cho'gath, im not spose to be a nice person am i? lol

played a few games last night, the list is really balanced although seeing poppy in EVERY single game is getting a bit old....conviently most poeple ive played against have been playing her very poorly :-p the biggest problem is fed udyrs so far for me. he is such a beast if fed to 18 lol.

Choco

Excstazy

01-14-2010

Love The Blitz. And corki rapes, but its annoying playing them every single game. I mean every single game i've gone into since yesterday has had, Corki, Blitzcrank and Poppy xD.

Grinningsphinx

01-14-2010

Quote:
StuckinFoner:

you scrubs must be the most fail players in the world then..pls uninstall, k, thnx.

Jabala

01-14-2010

I would like to play Warwick, please.

IamGrimm

01-14-2010

Quote:
Jabala:
I would like to play Warwick, please.

You just missed out. He was available two rotation weeks ago.

Grendl

Recruiter

01-14-2010

Quote:
Unforgiving:
Great line up this week, with two legendaries.
I'd really like to see Kassadin free to try next week, I'm considering buying him, but I gotta try him first.

Same here

champppy

01-14-2010

I think by a certain week (week 12), rotations should be stopped. Their should be base characters such as Ashe, Yi, Alistar, NuNu, and others. Their shouldn't be rotations for a long time. People just try new characters everyday thinking their better than the original guy they chose, instead they suck with him/her. If you wanna try someone, all characters unlocked in practice game.

I'm tired of people trying to try new characters just because they "saw" someone good with a characters and than completely sucking.