Twitch was nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borbag

01-13-2010

Twitch was nerfed? lol? you cant even tell. Its just to funny.

Look at Me. Look at Me. I'm twitch. i can still stand out of ranged of towers and kill them. HAHAHA i still own your whole team in battles. HAHAHAHA. I'm Twitch and i rule this world.

Leohan

01-13-2010

It may not have been a big nerf, but I definitely feel the difference. I think he's been nerfed enough to be more balanced.

Purutzil

01-13-2010

The nerf was a joke. practicly the CD increase basicly means he can't kil the entire team after he might of killed them again... he has to wait a good 10 seconds. XD

They nerfed the ult in the wrong way... the whole OP part of it remains perfectly intact... the ability to do 100% damage to all enemies from such massive range. Even if they were to fix the range it would still leave the fact with kayle it can be abused and he can still rip apart an entire team effectively.

Vermifax

01-13-2010

Don't clump up. Someone bring exhaust. Think about saving one of your team stuns for when he shows.

Play teemo. Teemo straight up owns twitch left and right.

Leohan

01-13-2010

Agreed. I HATE going against a Teemo and his blind.

Also, if you're 1v1, just run in circles when he ults and you'll be fine.

OniKedamono

01-13-2010

Wait.... the complaint is about his ult being overpowered???? But..... It's so easy to dodge. I love when a Twitch starts to shoot it and you just run diagonally to him and beat on him for standing in place.

Though it can be annoying when he fires it into a 5v4 battle as I've done it before and had it perfectly lined up to hit 3 enemy heroes with many, many shots.

So I guess that's one reason to complain about it. But really you just gotta be able to dodge it, it's usually pretty easy. It'll be harder in team battles but Hell, so is any big AOE.

Purutzil

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leohan View Post
Agreed. I HATE going against a Teemo and his blind.

Also, if you're 1v1, just run in circles when he ults and you'll be fine.
If a twitch wastes his ult in 1v1, he should go die in a ditch.

Team fights is what make his ult op, and in team fights the option to "run diagnoly" will result most often in 2-3 team members moving together WHILE being bashed by the other team causing much more damage and having his ult follow where they are.

Exhaust doesn't work at such long range and kayle can easily pop her ult and "Oh what exhaust". The range on his ult is one of the factors that makes it so OP, and it hasn't been fixed. If the range was fixed at least it would give a chance in case its some random pug twitch and he doesn't have teammates to invulnerable him and all. Still doesn't change the fact it rips apart an entire team putting kats ult to shame (3v1 twitches ult does MORE damage then kats ult before the nerf which can only remain stationary and can be cancled and lose its effect)

In the end it doesn't change the fact too that if cleanse is changed to its old effect relying on it requiring something to cleanse to be used this time, that twitch can get cced or blinded and cancle it and rip the team apart for 2 seconds before something else can be done, proceeding to pretty much kill the other team in that time and finish them with expunge. Even IF they aren't dead for some reason they are paper thin and easy to be finished by the rest of the team. Oh my bad did we just consider twitch taking out the entire team WITHOUT allies in a team fight? Woops forgot all about them.

xKLG

01-13-2010

Twitch is still too powerful. As people have said, it wasn't the attack speed or the **** cooldown that made him so OP. It was the range/100% damage. Nerf the range down (650 sounds good to me) a bit or make the bolts only do half damage to subsequent targets.

Still, it is a start.

DreXxiN

01-13-2010

Quote:
TWITCH'S ULT IS SO EASY TO DODGE ROFLMAO DISREGARD THAT I SUCK *****
Frozen Mallet.

Tetrall Mors

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermifax View Post
Don't clump up. Someone bring exhaust. Think about saving one of your team stuns for when he shows.

Play teemo. Teemo straight up owns twitch left and right.
yeah - twitch with cleanse = dead teemo.
- twitch with Morgana = dead teemo.
- twitch with Kayle = teemo shuts down the skill and laughs because they don't have morgana or cleanse.
- twitch with cleanse+kayle+morgana+decient tank = Teemo goes in for the blinding dart, morgana and kayle spam their "save superman" skill and the tank AoE stuns, knocksup, and blows down the oppostion.

Hurray! Teemo's blind has been defeated! Three cheers for Twitch!

Hip Hip

HURRAY!

Three cheers for Kayle with her Ult of invulerability!

Hip Hip

Hurray!

Three cheers for the tank who held the opponents in place with awesome AoE stuns and CC, twitch only needed three seconds anyways!

HIP HIP!

HURRRRRAAAYYY!!

Seriously - that's how it happens.