Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

d2 bruiser lf team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KanOOkles

06-12-2014

lookin to get into 3s and i wanna go for challenger. anyone whos interested in having me on their team pls add or respond to thread. I'd prefer a plat-diamond team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Olaf The Bro

06-16-2014

My friend and I are looking for a new top laner for 3s. Our top laner quit playing league not too long ago and we haven't been able to play. We were challenger last season but got kicked out at the very end and ended up in diamond 1. We are looking to try to actually get challenger this season and we really need a new top lane. We have a diamond 3 team but unfortunately our top is the leader and has been MIA for awhile so we would have to start from the bottom. I added you in game. Hope we can play some games.

IGN:Microwave 9000