Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Odin Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixOfHeaven

06-12-2014

for those who think it, this does NOT have to be licensed. most people when u bring up Odin think of Thor and Marvel, but all theses ideas are based on Norse, or Viking, Mythology. don't know how his clothes could look, but necessities are he must wield his legendary spear, Gungir, and have an eye patch. maybe long white hair too, but unsure of that part. let me know what u think.

Gualt Leader

Recruiter

06-12-2014

I think since you say a spear it would go better with xin, then tyrndamere. His out fight is likely copy written, but not the name. You can't copy right mythology.

PhoenixOfHeaven

06-12-2014

why not? they did Nasus, a Anhubis, the Egyptian god of mummification. what makes this any different?
ill check the other charcter don't remember him

PhoenixOfHeaven

06-12-2014

yes he has a spear, but he is far too young to be Odin

PhoenixOfHeaven

06-17-2014

I saw Xin in combat. it would be perfect for him.