@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doublelift fg

07-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
<------------
yea i saw, but what i asked was details ...

SaltyTeemo4Life

07-07-2014

Do u have nightmares with antimage doing bad things to u?

Vortex IV

Recruiter

07-07-2014

Whatever happened to the RP spent rewards we were promised so long ago?

QuincyShadow

07-07-2014

Quote:
We got options. Have a suggestion?
Poppy. Needs a skin anyway!

Mansana

07-07-2014

Quote:
Well, if memory serves right most victorious skins are given to champs who have performed really well competitively especially in Ranked. Popularity aside - J4, Janna, and Elise were at their peak during their respective seasons despite the nerfs they recieved. That's one common factor that they hold, their all good despite nerfs. Maybe this should narrow down your options. Fiora for example has been in the top 20 winrates for a very long time this season; same as Amumu, Fiddlesticks, and Rammus. Kha'zix, Kassadin, LeBlanc, and Kayle used to be up there... That's just a trend I saw, but it's not like you guys at Riot have an obligation to continue those trends.

Also, I heard that you lived near the ocean. Any news on the Oceanic release skin? Was it Atlantean Syndra? Riot Spain already announced DM Darius, wish I heard some news about the Oceanic skin.

Gixia

07-07-2014

Quote:
Shyvana!

I will also accept either Diana or Kha'Zix.

Pretty pretty please?

Like the poster above me said, my understanding is that Victorious skin tends to go to a rather dominant champion this season, which would make Diana a stretch but both Shyvana and Kha'Zix have been pretty high tier. And lord knows Kha'Zix could use a skin. He's the oldest champ to still only have a single one.

Shyvana probably has enough skins, but she's been my favourite champ since her release so I always want more. Something really snazzy and shiny.

Valkyrie Witch

07-07-2014

Quote:
Vi stands for Victorious!

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2014

Quote:
Nidalee! (Yes, it's more work, but you did Elise so it's clearly not too much work)

Obviously, everyone is going to suggest their favorite champion, so...

Boyahda

07-07-2014

Quote:
While there are a number of concerns here, a glaring one is how much this would encourage botting to farm IP to stock up an account for sale (all against the terms of use). It could get rough.
There is already a massive amount of these bots currently in the game. Go into a Co-op vs. AI dominion game right now and I guarantee at least one person will be botting. It seems like nothing is being done about them. Hell, we don't get an option to report people for using these bots.

Coredor

07-07-2014

Quote:
Some interesting ideas here. Feel free to keep 'em coming.
I doubt that I personally can come up with anything that you or your team haven't already considered (as flattering as it is that you think the same ideas you hear day in day out in your job are still interesting)

P.s. sorry if that comes off as harsh. I genuinely don't think my suggestions could compete with your own. Perhaps it would be better if you gave us a list of your ideas and asked us which we liked the most?

Quote:
jinx/vi/cait.. best 3 champions ever released.