@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeon1024

07-07-2014

Does Riot already know who the owner of the Victorious skin will be this year and just hasn't announced it yet, or is that something that is still to be decided?

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

07-07-2014
156 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gireen View Post
Do you know who has spent the most RP in League of Legends?
Not off the top of my head.

I could find out but I'd never tell.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

07-07-2014
157 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZAJZz View Post
Rework looks cool (to me anyway). And that's all I can say about that.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

07-07-2014
158 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhenz View Post
How do you think about Ali's current state?
I'm really not sure. I just played an AWESOME solo queue game as Ali, though. I really enjoy using him, but I do feel rather useless in lane a lot of the time. Leona just seems to do the same-ish job better.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

07-07-2014
159 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodKilleR 999 View Post
When I say flash at the same time I mean within the scope of human reaction time and ping (even though I'm 100+ ping let's assume it's someone with a decent one like 40). It does have a cast time otherwise people wouldn't be able to flash 0.01s before getting snared and somehow being displaced and snare at the same time, though this could also be caused by the game not being good at making condition checks in very close encounters time wise.

You'd be able to flash to get out if you're fast enough and the game made double condition checks, the enemy would start his AA then you'd flash and the game would check to see if you're still in a close enough range for the AA to be completed and it would stop.

The reason I think this would be the right way to do it is because currently there's an balance between offense and defense mechanics wise. If it was made fair no one would gain anything from both "flashing at the same time", currently the balance is obviously in favor of the offensive one.
I see your points. I don't entirely agree but it makes sense. I could spend hours I'm sure talking about this but this is probably not the best format for an extended discussion. You can add me in game if you'd like to continue it though.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

07-07-2014
160 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdragoon88 View Post
Attachment 1007923

Watching you little Crab.
Get outta here!

doublelift fg

07-07-2014

what's your job wizardcrab?

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

07-07-2014
161 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coredor View Post
Well you really only offer one option, rp for ip. You can't really offer new content to just 'veteran players'. So short of offering some kind of new service... some suggestions on that front.

Temporary skins:
Spend IP to get access to a skin for 1,3,7 days.

In game cosmetic items.
Buy it from the store then have access to it from the shop in game, use it to give baron a santa hat, turn blue buff into a giant bunny. make the tower fire potatoes. A fog horn that plays a global sound wishing everyone good luck. throw some fish into river that swim up and down (whatever).

Gifting
just to clarify im talking about with IP not RP
.. I've honestly brought around 20-30 people to this game over the 3-4 years i've been playing. Not being able to give a friend a champion I want them to learn or play (while they have to sit through a week of playing free champions to buy one they really like) has actually lost you a few players because it seemed like too much of a grind. On a related note, I think you should scale IP gains starting much higher and finishing lower after a certain amount of games. (also remove low level runes or make them free)

New animations
New taunts, dances, jokes, backing animations or whatever is easiest.

Summoner Icon
JK no-one (especially vets) want these.

Titles: (kinda related)
Unlock jax you get the title jax of all trades, unlock all champions you get title 'champion master', unlock all champions and runes and skins and challenger you get the title 'finished league'. Beat the doom bots on highest difficulty... Different titles for different things. (this as a better alternative than achievements that were removed) Possibly even with a ribbon or border to go with them.
Some interesting ideas here. Feel free to keep 'em coming.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

07-07-2014
162 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeon1024 View Post
Does Riot already know who the owner of the Victorious skin will be this year and just hasn't announced it yet, or is that something that is still to be decided?
We got options. Have a suggestion?

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

07-07-2014
163 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublelift fg View Post
what's your job wizardcrab?
<------------