Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Champion concept)Skyron Lord of the Sky.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helix1977

06-11-2014

Skyron is a mage that is very long ranged,can go around the map fairly quickly, (see passive)is very powerful late game,and adapt at harassing mid lane.

Appearance: Skyron looks like a deer he is blue,(color of the sky)with orange stripes, horns color of the rainbow with crystals on it,and a Nasus kinda voice.

Passive:Rainbow Path and Growing Power.When Skyron is out of combat he gains more movement speed and starts running on a rainbow.And when Skyron levels he gets 4 ap at level 18 72 extra ap.

First:Rainbow Blast.Skyron sends out a long ranged skill shot of rainbow energy that slows on contact dealing 45 magic damage. Cooldown: 12 secs.Range:550

Second:Command Storm. Skyron calls down a mobile storm (black cloud with lightning)for 8 secs dealing 60 magic damage if focused on one target the whole time.cool down:15 secs.Range to cast:580

Third:Power of the Sun. Skyron opens his mouth and fires a ball of fire at target area (small area)stunning all enemys in area dealing 32 magic damage. Cooldown: 20 secs.range:600

Ultimant: Rainbow Strike. Skyron fires 5 bolts of rainbow energy from his horns hitting all enemy champs on the map even if Skyron dies after he has cast it it will still hit.Dealing 600 magic dmg. Cooldown:150 secs range:The whole map.

on selection:The light in you burns bright summoner.

moving:Onward.Let us go. follow the path of the rainbow.through the blue.

attacking: Destroy them!They are mere mortals!They will be blinded!Such pitiful creatures.They will feel my might!

skins: Reindeer Skyron and Justicar Skyron.

no lore yet

So i got another idea for a champ and he seems cool to me i think he would be awesome what do you guys think?

Helix1977

06-11-2014

op?Not finished yet but almost ready

Helix1977

06-11-2014

added lines when moving and attacking cooldowns range dmg and all that.

Helix1977

06-11-2014

do you guys like him?

Helix1977

06-16-2014

plzzz comment

ElementLlama

Recruiter

06-16-2014

Sounds like Leshrac from DotA, now to read ablilities.

Impression - Rainbow Dash from my little pony had a sudden passionate burst of necrophilia and vigorously and forcefully had Karthus blow his load. This champ seems to be the result of that, then of course Vicktor was hired as the babysitter.

Lux is the nanny.

In short, I don't understand this champ idea. He doesn't seem to be in a position where he can be called unique, all his other abilities are those of other champions with little tweaks, I don't mean to sound harsh but I don't know how this champ would stand its own when there are so many others that do the same things but better....

kanacho

06-16-2014

The way you describe it reminds me of Xerneas from Pokemon lol.

Voidizarre

Recruiter

06-16-2014

Hm, you need numbers for five levels and AP scalings, not only one level.

Helix1977

06-17-2014

lol yea got it from pokemon just added a kit to it.

Helix1977

06-17-2014

And im TERRIBLE at ap scaling (like if its OP)and other stuff like that so i would LOVE some advice.