Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gold 3 last season, Looking for 2 people to start a serious 3v3 team with :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0 o Chaos 0 o

06-11-2014

I was gold 3 last season, I have 1k wins in 3v3. I am a serious committed player. I would like to try for plat but need a dedicated team to play with . I would say i'm best top or ap bot but i am a decent jungle as well and will adjust to fit the team's needs. Please be at least silver and a serious 3v3 player, Also don't be a whiny rager cuz it will take time and lots of work to learn to work together and get to plat add me in game or leave a comment. 0 o chaos o 0

Divined 7

06-11-2014

Nicee , I added you. I made a ranked 3s team earlier this year and got placed silver 2. Disbanded once college got serious. I have free time in the morning and nights. If anyone else wants to practice to get into gold 1 / plat.

Nalitus

06-11-2014

Hey, I sent you a friend request Chaos. My team is currently inactive (we made it to plat 5), but I was rather unhappy with it since there was very little decision making outside of my calls. I enjoy jungling, but I'm up for trying anything. Let me know if you're interested.

LegendUltra

06-11-2014

Hey,

I recently made a ranked 3s team. We got placed in gold V and are looking for another player. I usually jungle or top, and my friend plays AP. Add me and we can play a couple normals first to see how the fit is.

I'll add you, we play in the evenings (usually somewhere between 5 and 12 AKST).

0 o Chaos 0 o

06-16-2014

Bump, Ill be online the next 3-4 hours and all day tommorrow

Giraffelatio

06-16-2014

I'm interested will be online tomorrow probably most of the day. Silver in solo queue, wanting to get gold before the season ends and 3v3 seems like a good way to do it.