Jungle Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonewall008

01-19-2011

Yes there are two versions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiTTq3PU94g

Bad initial start (no Q is not better to begin with) but leads to a huge amount of health. Ren could jungle naked if he wanted to after his initial run. Red elixir gives him pretty **** brutal ganking damage. Other than that - the usual weakness of Red Elixir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ew-e...eature=related

Pretty unhealthy throughout but it's the t-shirt soda pop method. It builds into madreds and allows for the usual sustained forms.

Overall - Pretty meh jungler. His ganking is decent but nowhere on the level of some of the better junglers. He pumps out nice damage and functions like Irelia when it comes to ganking.

He is a snowball jungler. If he can get over his ****ty start then he starts to annihilate creep camps. It seems he'd be easy to counter to.

He destroys dragon though which is a plus. He's limited to what he does.

That being said - He's like Xin Zhao. Good ganking and decent invasion - pretty **** everywhere else. He's better in a lane.

If a new method is discovered that can make him a better jungler - great. If he gets buffs is it likely he'll be stronger? yes.

As of now LANE with him and STOP all "Can renekton jungle questions and threads."

Excitement

01-19-2011

Our resident Jungle King/Demigod has spoken.

Trymantha

01-19-2011

All Hail Stonewall008

Letkhar

01-19-2011

Yeah, I've spent the past couple hours trying to figure out a way to jungle with him. There are quite a few ways to do it, but absolutely no way that I've found that seems practical in the context of the game. You're either too slow or it's way too risky.

He does snowball once he gets over his horrible beginning, though.

If his cooldowns were lowered a tad and his Q was buffed he'd probably be much better without being overpowered.

Excitement

01-19-2011

Bump so people can stop asking if he can jungle or not.

Rancid Sac

01-19-2011

stonewall are the AD runes absolutely necessary for jungle trundle in your latest video?

Sły

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-19-2011

i had such high hopes for renekton

Colonel J

01-19-2011

Good to know! I probably would've failed epicly.

BloodTrinity

01-19-2011

+1

Swampf0x

01-19-2011

Even with super jungle red elixer he jungles poorly .