Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I vote BaconHawk the best red GDer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FyreNinja

Recruiter

06-10-2014

Baconhawk! Muh Favorite Rioter! How has your day been? Thanks for stopping by to my lowly post......


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fisherman Fizz

Senior Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Splendid Pie:
Holy **** Jozrael is still around?
Please link him this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM



...man I miss Serif.

Yup! I played with him a lot back when one of my old friends was still here and we had matching Ahri/Fizz names, but that was a while ago. I could link him that if I see him online in the next couple days before I'm gone for the weekend.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ape Atoll

Senior Member

06-10-2014

Dood BaconHawk is cute o.0 All the cawwing creeps me out a little though


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nasuuna

Senior Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Ape Atoll:
Dood BaconHawk is cute o.0 All the cawwing creeps me out a little though

you have obviously never seen a grill in RL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narasimha

Senior Member

06-10-2014

I must confess

Baconhawk, as much as I love your sizzling hot goodness...

I must advance that none can compete with the force of nature that is Keyru.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeveI5syndrome

Senior Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Ape Atoll:
Dood BaconHawk is cute o.0 All the cawwing creeps me out a little though

you creep me out


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winterzmaulz

Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Narasimha:
I must confess

Baconhawk, as much as I love your sizzling hot goodness...

I must advance that none can compete with the force of nature that is Keyru.

Have you never seen Zileas trolling trolls?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Splendid Pie

Senior Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Fisherman Fizz:
Yup! I played with him a lot back when one of my old friends was still here and we had matching Ahri/Fizz names, but that was a while ago. I could link him that if I see him online in the next couple days before I'm gone for the weekend.

Yeeee thank you. <3 Hopefully he'll be around.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ape Atoll

Senior Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
LeveI5syndrome:
you creep me out

Good. I try to do that a lot online


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

Senior Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Winterzmaulz:
just a hunch based on my observations between when rioters post, and the amount of threads that get locked/moved/deleted. Also is based on WHO posts.


Well yea, some reds have mod powers, but that doesn't mean there aren't also mods.