Have you ever seen a player with amazing mechanics?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Satimmy95

06-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartheos View Post
So why does the second guy to post get downvoted but the third guy doesn't, even though they said the exact same thing?
That just proves how many true idiots around the world judge a player's attitude, just by looking at rank badges...

CJ Entus CoCoa

06-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiSkillshot View Post
Welcome to GD.

I don't like you...
good, i'll enjoy playing fizz since it's actually fun and requires outplaying mechanics rather than hoping to hit some random skillshots

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

06-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millea View Post
Last game, the other team's nidalee dodged practically all of my spells. I was extremely impressed.

The highlight was her dodging a point blank Lux Q by flashing to the side.

Anyone else seen a player who makes impressive plays like this consistently?
Yea, I ran into this a few times over the years. In almost every situation they were some mad crazy smurf that just wanted to face stomp lower levels of play. Although a couple of times it was someone legitimately helping a lower skill friend and just demonstrating how to play certain champions.

Season 2ish I ran into an Ezreal that was just running wild in the game, at least he was nice enough to show ward placement spots, give some tips, etc. I actually changed my ward placement based off what he showed us.

LT Renegade

06-11-2014

A vayne that tumbled away from every one of Braums q's

Yago Xiten

06-11-2014

I mean, I can do this sort of thing fairly often, but it's really difficult and more prediction based than reaction, due to ping.

I play a lot of TF, and sometimes I make Swiftness Boots, and I always get Furor just for that reason.

AntiSkillshot

06-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeatManifesto View Post
good, i'll enjoy playing fizz since it's actually fun and requires outplaying mechanics rather than hoping to hit some random skillshots
"Outplay mechanics" you say...
More like... good ping (Below 50) and good reaction times.