Another day gone by, and I still don't know why I'm perma banned.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I See Stars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2014

Riot pls

Edit: It's not a Tribunal ban, it's a ToU. It wasn't from toxicity.

Edit: People want me to put my appeal (which has since been deleted by Riot) up here so they don't have to skip through 100+ pages.

Quote:
It has come to my attention that my account has been permanently suspended due to "drop hacking" to boost my Solo Queue MMR. I would like to request an appeal to your decision, as any games that I have been "drop hacked" in are not from my actions.

WookieeCookie stated on the forums that one of the pieces of evidence from me "drop hacking" was my sudden spike of MMR in Solo Queue in a short period of time. While this behavior can be suspicious, it should be duly noted that this spike was located between mid Gold to low Plat. I am curious as to how an account that has been in Diamond in Solo Queue from previous seasons would be marked as a cheater from climbing to Plat IV from Gold in a few days. I would also like for you to note that when the spike occurred right after my semester had ended, I was able to truly focus on the game and thus climb. You can see these patterns with my account in the summer from previous seasons, I wish you would please look into those patterns and compare them to the most recent climb.

From my understanding, a "drop hack" is a way for a player to prevent a game from ending and thus allowing the player to avoid losses. If you may, please look at the large amount of games I have lost during this period. My win loss percentage is nothing abnormal, especially from a player that was placed significantly higher in previous seasons.

I must admit, however that I have been in games that have been "drop hacked" or at least appeared to be so. I can remember a back to back game that ended where I was facing against the same opponents, after the second game disconnected they all sent me friend requests blaming me for the game disappearing. These players simply just remembered my name from the game before and immediately found me to be the guilty individual. I must remind you that a large majority of players will falsely label another player a "drop hacker" for a majority of things, be it server lag, ISP lag, or just a hiccup in their system. You can see similar behavior in your "Update on DDoS Issues". There are a significant amounts of reports that are not consistent to "drop hacking", and false reports are a byproduct of an uneducated community.

I urge you to please review this decision, as falsely banning players for climbing will affect more than just me. If you would look throughout my match history you would see in the past 3 months I have a 97-95 win to loss, the climb is not even due to win streaks, it is due to the system inflating my LP from retaining a 50/50 win to loss ratio.
Also, here is my lolking on my smurf since getting my main banned.
Name:  250.JPG
Views: 8519
Size:  21.6 KB
Which I am streaming (and archiving) every game to prove I am not drophacking here: http://www.twitch.tv/lol_iseestars

Elyna

06-10-2014

"Because reasons." -Riot.

Nularia

06-10-2014

Probably because you were a jerk to people.

xFuhrerKingx

06-10-2014

please give me sauce on your fek.

I See Stars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nularia View Post
Probably because you were a jerk to people.
It's not a tribunal ban, it's ToU.

I See Stars

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFuhrerKingx View Post
please give me sauce on your fek.
Search "Hentai deal gone wrong" on google.

xFuhrerKingx

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by I See Stars View Post
Search "Hentai deal gone wrong" on google.
thanks bro

I See Stars

06-10-2014

bump

I See Stars

06-10-2014

zx

Cuz1972

06-10-2014

Bought any RP lately?