Riot is looking to remove Silence from LB

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0xiD1z3

Senior Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangel1 View Post
So she currently sits at 44% winrate in soloqueue, why wouldn't you plan to give her compensation already?
This is a very good question, no matter how many idiots downvote it.

It's ridiculous to remove a key part of a champion's kit when that champion is already notorious for losing games. Either provide a compensation buff or wait to change the champion until you have a full rework waiting to be deployed. Enough lazy BS from Riot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bungboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xiD1z3 View Post
This is a very good question, no matter how many idiots downvote it.

It's ridiculous to remove a key part of a champion's kit when that champion is already notorious for losing games. Either provide a compensation buff or wait to change the champion until you have a full rework waiting to be deployed. Enough lazy BS from Riot.
Exactly. I don't mind them removing the silence. I think it's healthier for the game. But they're going to remove it and then "see how it pans out" LOL. How could she possibly be anything but Urgot tier? Statistically speaking, outside of competitive play, she already is Urgot tier. So it's absolute stupidity to not give her any sort of compensation buff. Has it really taken 4 months for the balancing team to think of removing her silence with no compensation whatsoever?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpecterVonBaren

Senior Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSD Tiffanyx View Post
exceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeept you guys somehow think ahri is a mobile dps mage instead of a ap assassin.


cassio is the closest example to a mobile dps mage, not ahri
Whaaaaaaa?.....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptnJakSparrow

Senior Member

06-10-2014

I don't think people really understand that . . . just about every single mid lane has either A: an ability for massive wave clear that also hits champions behind minions. B: targeted CC C:some form of sustain, or D: escape mechanisms . . . and usually this is all on one champion together. By removing the silence from Leblanc's Q, you're essentially making Leblanc a turret hugger till six, because I'm going to be frank.

If she tries to Q W any mid champion without silence she'll be instantly obliterated. Q W on Annie. Well, annie just Q W Q'd and then ignited you, aaaand you're dead.

Q w ryze? Well, you're Q'd, snared, bouncy balled, Q'd, flash, q ignite dead.

Khazix would just Q W then jump on you're landing zone, then q and kill you.

Veigar would just nuke you.

Zyra would just snare and nuke.

Fizz would just throw his r into your landing zone so you'd jump back into it and get nuked, or risk facing him head on and die.

Talon would just immediately E Q W R before you even had time to jump back.

Galio would just taunt you forcing your jump timer to run out, then proceed to pummel you to deaath and kill you.

Heimer would just stun you into 5 turrets and kill you before you could jump back.

Malz would just e, w, r deadz.

Cass would just R Q E deads.

Are you seeing where I'm going with this? Basically . . . she diiiies.

Can you combo without silence? No, because the counterplay to leblanc would basically be "stand behind a minion and burst her until six, because she only has one ability that she can use on you, or risk dying instantly. I.E Q. To make matters worse, it doesn't even do noticeable damage until after being popped a second time. Her only other working ability is her snare she can't hit you with if you're behind minions. So, until six, she really can't do anything at all. She might as well just go be a bot lane support at that point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EyeToy

Junior Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
So where is the reward? All I'm seeing is high risk. She won't win any matchup, in fact she'll probably get destroyed by everything and fall off lategame
Still having the potential to 100-0 someone and having the silence removed automatically makes her a bad champion? I never knew. Try playing in a Diamond Elo game and realize how annoying it is to deal with a good Leblanc. Yes she is squishy but her damage and utility is no joke. You have any idea why Faker has a 100% win rate on Leblanc professionally? I'm pretty damn sure a Silence isn't the main reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bungboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeToy View Post
Still having the potential to 100-0 someone and having the silence removed automatically makes her a bad champion? I never knew. Try playing in a Diamond Elo game and realize how annoying it is to deal with a good Leblanc. Yes she is squishy but her damage and utility is no joke. You have any idea why Faker has a 100% win rate on Leblanc professionally? I'm pretty damn sure a Silence isn't the main reason.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32530876
????????
Yes. She's going to be literal sh*t tier. And yes, a Silence is the main reason. The burst is not the reason LeBlanc is a good pick. It's her ability to create long ranged picks with WRQE that can prevent flashes and escapes from happening with her silence/snare combo so she can actually secure kills. That's the reason she's played competitively. The LB player can communicate with their team and they can follow up on the long ranged cc she has applied. She's not even a strong solo queue champ, because random teammates don't know how to take advantage of the early game dominance and crowd control she possesses. It's so funny that people don't understand this. She's extremely reliant on having a team that can make use of her long ranged crowd control picks. She's going to be so weak and bad it'll actually be funny. She will have no way to secure a kill, and no way to out trade in lane. She'll actually be worse than Urgot if there isn't a compensation buff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NineTales9

Senior Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1nchilla View Post
Does this mean you think heimer ammumu and swain are OP because of their close to 55% winrates?
Swain is OP, you guys are just sheep.

Heimer is just a noobstomper champ.

idk about Amumu


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ynouk

Junior Member

06-10-2014

Meddler. How about this?


Q skill no more silence. * same now in PBE

R skill (copy Q skill) have silence.



Lane power down. but still powerful silence combo W Q R E

That similar to skillshot silence.

If last E miss? No silence


(Q) R W / (Q) R Q. That combos have high risk in teamfight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemiluniS

Senior Member

06-10-2014

I get that you want to add counterplay, but she's by far the squshiest assasin out there, and the silence was her only way to survive duels and it was the main reason she could stay in closer range. If this is what you came up with after months of work I dont see what you were doing during this time since it's the most lazy way to fix the problem


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuronok2

Senior Member

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnJakSparrow View Post
I don't think people really understand that . . . just about every single mid lane has either A: an ability for massive wave clear that also hits champions behind minions. B: targeted CC C:some form of sustain, or D: escape mechanisms . . . and usually this is all on one champion together. By removing the silence from Leblanc's Q, you're essentially making Leblanc a turret hugger till six, because I'm going to be frank.

If she tries to Q W any mid champion without silence she'll be instantly obliterated. Q W on Annie. Well, annie just Q W Q'd and then ignited you, aaaand you're dead.

Q w ryze? Well, you're Q'd, snared, bouncy balled, Q'd, flash, q ignite dead.

Khazix would just Q W then jump on you're landing zone, then q and kill you.

Veigar would just nuke you.

Zyra would just snare and nuke.

Fizz would just throw his r into your landing zone so you'd jump back into it and get nuked, or risk facing him head on and die.

Talon would just immediately E Q W R before you even had time to jump back.

Galio would just taunt you forcing your jump timer to run out, then proceed to pummel you to deaath and kill you.

Heimer would just stun you into 5 turrets and kill you before you could jump back.

Malz would just e, w, r deadz.

Cass would just R Q E deads.

Are you seeing where I'm going with this? Basically . . . she diiiies.

Can you combo without silence? No, because the counterplay to leblanc would basically be "stand behind a minion and burst her until six, because she only has one ability that she can use on you, or risk dying instantly. I.E Q. To make matters worse, it doesn't even do noticeable damage until after being popped a second time. Her only other working ability is her snare she can't hit you with if you're behind minions. So, until six, she really can't do anything at all. She might as well just go be a bot lane support at that point.

Le Blanc mains are funny guys...

You guys make it seem like she can't W back to safety after going in for harass. Without the silence her target CAN respond to her Q-W harass/all in and that' what pissing of all the LB mains because they talk like she getting damage back is the worst thing ever...i have some news for you guys...LB getting damage back is the role ****ing point of this nerf.

All mids (Ziggs is an exception, but he at least doesn't burst anyone in 1 second )expose themselves when they go to harass, but LB doesn't have this problem because she go back to safety with his W return and she will silence her opponent to make things even worse.

Now if she decides to harass she will be in the same step as everyone else and if she is not good enough she can take damage back after her harass (even though she STILL WILL take half of her enemy bar in one Q-W). that's the fair part of things here.


Stop crying for being bad and learn to play.