Skin Idea - Yasubro (Art, I promise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManDudeMcDudeman

11-25-2013

Hello. You may remember me from my other threads about quality, cheesy, delicious baked goods. If you do, pop a seat and prepare for a tale.

If you don't - SIT THE HELL DOWN AND LOOK AT THIS DAMN DRAWING OH MY GOD.

Name:  yasubro.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  406.5 KB

HERE'S AN IMGUR LINK BECAUSE I LEARNED FROM LAST TIME THAT THE FORUMS TAKE DOWN ATTACHMENTS EVENTUALLY.

http://imgur.com/EkTqHn4

Anyway, on to the important bits.

It's Yasuo.

He's a bro.

He has beer.

And a cardboard sword.

GIVE ME YOUR DAMN MONEY.

Yasubro sports the latest in my patented sleeveless hoodie technology, as well as my patented single-strap, over the shoulder bookbags that all the kids wear, WITH TACTICAL BEER RACKS FOR EXTRA STYLE, BABY.

He also is lacking a functional face, because the artist in question (totally not me) was lazy as hell.

Also, he comes without feet. BUT! If you buy the skin, we'll throw in a whole pair of em' - FOR FREE. THAT'S A LOT OF FEET.

I'll add some quotes and other goodies later as I think of them, but for now, feel free to let me know what I can do better. Aside from adding a face. That'll come as I get more time. This is obviously a concept sketch.

Drakzul the Dark

11-25-2013

dat concept art

Ira Caelum

11-25-2013

Name:  Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  346.6 KB______________________________

ManDudeMcDudeman

11-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakzul the Dark View Post
dat concept art
Thanks. I work out.

50ShadesOfBronze

11-25-2013

Would be cool, just like a million other cool references they could have done like Samurai Jack/DMC/Samurai Champloo but nope. they're going to make some crappy cowboy skin because its alot easier and move on to the next champion and forget about Yasuo.

Rykaal

11-25-2013

Give him an interaction with Brolaf on the enemy team! Not sure what, but it needs to be done.

ManDudeMcDudeman

11-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50ShadesOfBronze View Post
Would be cool, just like a million other cool references they could have done like Samurai Jack/DMC/Samurai Champloo but nope. they're going to make some crappy cowboy skin because its alot easier and move on to the next champion and forget about Yasuo.
Honestly, I like the skin he's launching with. It fits the character thematically and has a lot of cool new animations, sounds and effects. There's no reason to hate on a good skin.

ManDudeMcDudeman

11-26-2013

Gonna toss out a morning bump for all you nice people out there.

Udyr Is My Lover

11-26-2013

Pls Rito we need dis.
~~

Yasubro

09-16-2014

I approve.