Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OC Guidelines and Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkumaHunter

06-14-2014

Quote:
AskTheSteamGolem:
Boom! Sorry for double post, my iPad is lagging!

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4258

I can't find anything that really needs to be changed or taken out, so I'd say your Cerberus is good to go, just use him wisely ^^

Oh, it would be good for you to go over your profile again, there's a lot of redundancy throughout it that you might wanna take out. But that's just a simply thing to fix ^^

Grievous77

06-14-2014

Use the Cerebrus wisely...

Use the profile like...

Use the profile...

AkumaHunter

06-14-2014

Quote:
Grievous77:
Use the Cerebrus wisely...

Use the profile like...

Use the profile...

um... what?

Rossendale

06-14-2014

I was wondering if you could review this OC. I'm already RP'ing with her a ton, but I would still like some feedback.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3887

Probs gonna get told to delete and forget about her because super OP, but oh well.

Grievous77

06-14-2014

Quote:
AkumaHunter:
um... what?

Now bout the headless horseman topic?

FioDonnelly

06-14-2014

Quote:
AkumaHunter:

I'm just gonna say, I flipping love your character! She looks great to me and is extremely interesting!! I've actually been working on a Zaun OC myself and was thinking of making him a Shimmer dealer kinda thing, so maybe we can work something out with that~

But really, this character is awesome! Good job! ^_^

Yayay! That sounds good, make him and we can like talk in the Zaun thread and stuff. ;p

AkumaHunter

06-14-2014

Quote:
Rossendale:
I was wondering if you could review this OC. I'm already RP'ing with her a ton, but I would still like some feedback.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3887

Probs gonna get told to delete and forget about her because super OP, but oh well.

With her abilities, I always say that it's in your best interest to list the abilities your character has whether they're known to the character or not. It just lets people you RP with know what your character is capable of, and when fighting it keeps it from looking like your character is pulling abilities from nowhere. I would also suggest you expand more on how she affects the world around her, just make it more specific as there is a number of ways that she can affect the world. It says in your backstory that she pretty much has telekinesis, so I would just include this information in your abilities too, and I wouldn't give her much more power than that just so your character can stay a bit limited.

As a small note, I would advise you to not state that your character could be the most powerful being in Runeterra as it can give the wrong impression ^^ I do like the character a lot though, good job on making her interesting

Quote:
Grievous77:
Now bout the headless horseman topic?

I feel like a headless character would be a bit hard to interact with... since their headless and all. Plus, Hecarim would have a skin of you, or well, your concept at least.

Grievous77

06-14-2014

Skins aren't cannon but what's say he has like an assistant and controls him to speak by taking over.

Ever seen Sleepy Hollows? But still we should think about it or he can write a lot really.

This character won't be easy will he?

AkumaHunter

06-14-2014

Quote:
Grievous77:
Skins aren't cannon but what's say he has like an assistant and controls him to speak by taking over.

Ever seen Sleepy Hollows? But still we should think about it or he can write a lot really.

This character won't be easy will he?

Cannon or not, the skin is still present for the character, and the Role Players do tend to use skins from time to time. I'm not saying that is a major reason for you to not make a headless horseman character, but it will make things a bit awkward.

As for a manner of speaking, it can be very awkward to communicate and interact with someone who is headless and unable to communicate in an easy way. Your character being forced to write out everything they say can be a bit tedious, but will make for interesting roleplay.

If you're really really really wanting to make a headless horseman character I'll work with you to make one that is fitting for roleplay, but I will advise against making this kind of character.

Ask kog maw

06-14-2014

No offence Griev but you need to step down the ladder a bit, you are honestly not ready to role play a complex like the headless horseman. Besides you have two champions already.