So yeah, starting to like the Dota 2 Community more than League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillyYourWonka

06-16-2014

Bad manners in LoL right now, mouse died said in all chat to please wait cause I was in middle of lane, they instantly jump on me.

DotA 2 already have a toxic community right now but I feel less harassed in Dota than I do here in League. In DotA, if mouse dies I can just pause and ask to wait and even if there's rude russians or w.e bull they understand what it's like to have their mouse die in the middle of it and wait. No, not league community, bunch of bad mannered gamers.

"Why don't you go play DotA then scrub."

In fact, I will. I started getting tired from LoL. I enjoy the game but the community is horrible to me. They say the DotA community is more toxic but when it comes to understanding unexpected faults in hardware for the game, they understand as far as I'm concerned. And if you reply about being proud about how toxic the LoL community is and I'm just a lil **** for over reacting right now, I pity you. Either add a pause feature for minor inconveniences or be less toxic as a community overall. I'll start playing LoL again if I find the motivation to.

Jorencice

06-16-2014

Lol i insta unpause. Dont got time for other people **** that sucks to be them. Real gamers use wired for thay reason. Also dota 2 is full of elitists so you might just becoming one if you enjoy that.

Eunson

06-16-2014

You used a wireless mouse to game... This is your problem.

Gangplankbanging

06-16-2014

League is sooo good at keeping the Russians out, I don't know man that almost makes the community better on that merit alone.