Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1 Free Name Change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

veper975

06-09-2014

Now My League of legends profile is Veper975 and i liked the name, but as i played more and more i got annoyed with the numbers in my name, now i had the idea that everyone gets 1 free name change because for 7800 IP or like 15$ i could buy any champion or another rune page i wouldn't waste it on a name change. As of right now the only way to change your name is spending money or completly losing everything you ever obtained by creating a new account with the name you want. (I Have spent over 100$ on this game so making a new account is out of the option) Also we get 3 free refunds why cant we get 1 free name change its not like Riot would lose thousands of $$$ to people not buying a name change. So post any ideas or things under and maybe as a community we can get this as a thing so people don't have to waste hours on end to get 7800 IP or spend 15$ for a name change.

The Lexer

06-11-2014

I like my name, don't want to change it, especially at the ridiculous price you have to pay. You could buy a 6300 champ (975 RP) for LESS than getting a name change

CattiestMouse5

09-19-2014

I had a name before, then I didn't play for almost two years because my computer was ****. Now that I can play again I notice my name is ridiculously long and complicated?! How dis this happen?!

Constipator

09-20-2014

it's almost as if riot wants your account to be inactive for a while so you'd make a new account to give it a free name change

13900Ip for this

Recruiter

09-20-2014

pleas riot if you see this don't change the price for a change a name to 7800ip cause my name will be completly ridiculous.

AsteriskBooBoo

10-01-2014

i made my account when i was younger i need a name change it is so annoying help me

DarkElderGod

10-03-2014

Do people put thought into anything before they say it? If you picked a stupid name because you didn't feel like taking the time to come up with a decent one why should Riot be forced to correct YOUR mistake at their expense?

And I guarantee you that ONE free name change will not be enough. There will be people wanting 2nd, 3rd and 4th free name changes because they just repeat the same stupidity over and over again. If you can't set aside a minute or two to think up a good name, well there's really no helping you. Zero support for this.