@Jigglypuff about Poppy

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rastamon Ganja

06-09-2014

I know this is way off topic, but are we gonna get an ultimate skin this year?

NinetyNineTails

06-09-2014

I always liked Poppy's combination of essential-Yordle-cuteness with her take-no-**** attitude. I always imagined Poppy to be completely unintimidated by anybody, from Vayne to Nocturne. She'll hit 'em all with a big hammer. Short? All she is is in a perfect position to break Cho'gath's kneecaps.

Shiny Jigglypuff

06-09-2014

What's this @Jigglypuff thing?

I neeeeeeeeed it

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfRegiment View Post
Now that I think about it, Poppy is pretty cute.
yeah

if you like 100% tsun and 0% dere

gulgolet2000

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Tiki View Post
I'm a big fan of her "Fighting is serious business" line. Seems so funny/cute/serious all at the same time.
A Poppy fan speaking!
I have to agree with you! Please, since you work at Riot, would you mind visiting people from Relaunch/Champion Update team (bring it up in meetings, discuss with them, etc.) or linking them the thread/sending them an email and say the exact same thing you just said ,that I quoted, to them? I heard that they sometime use a single or a small number of existing quotes to identify a Champ's identity when they try to relaunch him/her, so Poppy could have this thing as her core personality, IMO.

I think that Poppy could use the super serious personality but I want her to be really cute and charming in the same time. If they do this, they must have her laughing in a more cute and charming way and remove her joke in which she says "Jokes? I don't know any jokes.".. THIS JOKE IS WAY TOO SERIOUS AND HARSH; ;n; i cri evritiem

Dhenz

06-09-2014

Update her mana and mana regen, as it so outdated.

Criomhthann

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhenz View Post
Update her mana and mana regen, as it so outdated.
Everything is outdated on Poppy.

NinetyNineTails

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulgolet2000 View Post
I think that Poppy could use the super serious personality but I want her to be really cute and charming in the same time. If they do this, they must have her laughing in a more cute and charming way and remove her joke in which she says "Jokes? I don't know any jokes.".. THIS JOKE IS WAY TOO SERIOUS AND HARSH; ;n; i cri evritiem
I have to disagree here. Poppy r srs bsns. She's the definition of 'time to grim up'. Well, along with Vayne.

FatedTitan

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Tiki View Post
not at all affiliated with champ team so this is just personal opinion:

I think what defines her is not really cuteness, it's a more serious nature. Now, I think she still ends up looking kind of cute, which works because how serious she is helps highlight that she is still a (somewhat) cute yordle. Ultimately though, her seriousness and "tankiness" are more the characteristics that I think define her for me. Love playing as that tiny mostly-serious-but-a-little-cute wrecking ball.

Also, some of her splash art is really in need of updating Dat Lollipoppy....

Don't even threaten the Lollipoppy splash art.

I know a ton of people, including myself, who only own that skin for the splash art. You already saw the reaction of fans to the change that went in game last Fall with her eyes. There was so much backlash, it had to be reverted.

Lollipoppy splash must stay as is! For the future of kid's nightmares.

Seign9

06-09-2014

Poppy has such a strong cult following, any change will be met with fierce backlash. It's not that there are many poppy fans, but the ones that do exist are usually very hard-core and protective of her.