Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Treeline Matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AshiinGui

06-09-2014

So I was wondering why I got into a game against a three man pre-made with two other randoms on my team. The opponent's team had two plat players and a bronze while I had two level 29 players. I mean I don't mind getting matched against a three man pre-made while I have two randoms, but this is a bit much right? I think the matchmaking system for TT needs an update. Bad.

WafersRS

06-09-2014

It was normal game, it's just trying to grab players that are around the same ranking. The bronze player average mmr of the two plat players to the mmr of your team.

You should see some of the teams I have to vs in ranked. My team has 3 gold players in gold 1 (3v3) and we vs challenger/high diamond players on the regular.

weei

Recruiter

06-10-2014

i had the same problem..queuing into a duo, lvl 28 with his silver friend the lvl 28 is of course horrible..

AshiinGui

06-12-2014

But sticking two solo level 28s against a three man 2 plats and a bronze? That's just bad.

Aithòs

06-12-2014

Solo Queue rank has nothing to do with 3s, you are probably all unranked.

Wet Water

06-13-2014

The 3s community is so small, my queue time in normals is an average of 20 minutes. Therefore we get matched up as soon as other queue up.
And for ranked 3s your MMR goes with your TEAM MMR, nothing to do with your solo queue or ranked 5s divisions.

Aithòs

06-14-2014

If you're playing normals it doesn't go with your team mmr, it goes based on your 3s normal MMR which is separate from every other queue. If you're confused I'll link you my post on how matchmaking works: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4534760