Mana regen runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDarkChampion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

So, I looked around and couldn't find much on the topic of which runes are the best for mana regen, other than that mana regen/5 that scale with level are the best, but glyph or seal? and which one specifically is the best? I need them for a sort of caster/AP rune page, so far I'm using magic pen marks, and right now health quints.

Drozzi

01-23-2011

I don't honestly know, I'm pretty sure it's almost exactly the same.
I use seals.

Medusa

01-23-2011

Seal's are the best but also you can use Glyphs as well to, since they give a very good regen as well. M-pen Marks and your choice of Quints.

TheDarkChampion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

So your saying the greater seal of clarity is the way to go then? 0.1 mana regen/5 per level, so 1.8 at level 18, sound right? Just clarifying. heh.

Medusa

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkChampion View Post
So your saying the greater seal of clarity is the way to go then? 0.1 mana regen/5 per level, so 1.8 at level 18, sound right? Just clarifying. heh.
Its the best one, other then the regen per lvl Quints, which are a possibility. Try regen per lvl Glyphs to and see how that goes, but Seals will do you well.

Levnik Moore

01-23-2011

seals mp5/lvl

save the glyphs for cdr or AP

Cobber

01-23-2011

Yellow ones for mana regen per level.

This is outdated (eg, the physical damage runes haven't been updated), but it should help. It shows which colour runes are the best for what they grant. Please note that you only get 3 quints, so you may as well divide their values by 3 as this allows you to compare if buying 3 quints is better for you than buying 9 marks.:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...hl=en_GB#gid=0

Note: I did not make this table. I am simply sharing it with you.

the 'eq' column is the level you are when your per level runes give you as much (or more) benefits than the flat rune.

h0B0

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levnik Moore View Post
seals mp5/lvl

save the glyphs for cdr or AP
This ^

Also, i use flat mp/5 it allows that harass and lategame you usally have some sort of manapool to keep you spamming.