Lower Priced Champion Next Patch!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilr View Post
Sure playing LoL can be fun. But 60 hours of grinding every two weeks is outside the realm of "fun" and into the realm of work.
To you maybe, to me, that's a normal two weeks of casual playing.

Kazkal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karkus View Post
Because IP cost you actual $ right? 6.3k still = free. Purchase the champion with RP if you want to support future development, or don't. But complaining about IP costs seem kinda ridiculous.

I've bought Plenty of champions for $$$ I've also bought both character packs & skins and have spent PLENTY of money on this game.More money then I've spent on any one single game I've been supporting this game plenty...Doesn't mean I like over pricedness on the "Free stuff"

To reflect on RP I've spent
x2 Character Packs
x Blitz Crank
x Kennen
x Caitlyn
x Miss Fortune
x Olaf Package + Brolaf
x Trundle (love me some trundle :P)
x Vlad
xMalzahar
x irelia
x Renekton
I"ve also Bought 25+ Other skins I've played Demigod & Heroes of Newrth and I prefer League Hence why I support it but still find IP Grinding abit riduclas...13,000 IP so I can play Just Tryndamere? How about overpriced energy runes that work on a total of 3 characters?

Crusalis

01-19-2011

Renkton an amazing champion who is Irelia with a different system, and Nasus' ult .9 to 1.

By this 'lowered price', I certainly don't hope your parading on the forum like 4800 or 3150 will be out of the norm

Deftones

01-19-2011

4800 ip 900 rp?

Shaded Memory

01-19-2011

Lol You do realise WHY they keep pumping out 6,300 champs. Because most people will look at that and go PSHHH and go use real money to just buy the champion. Hence NO 450, 1350's have ever been released and 3150's been non existant for a long time. The higher priced the champion the more likely people will pay it then raise the 6,300 IP. Nuff said.

P.S Thumbs down if you want. It's the truth. League is a free game. Riot needs to do this in order to raise money to keep the game going. BUT It's still a bit of a pain to raise 6,300 here in canada because I can't go buy RP and will NEVER buy RP haha. I own 55 / 68 champs all bought with IP and almost 2 years of playing.

Lolily

01-19-2011

The way it's worded makes me uneasy. Hopefully, you'll be introducing 1350 champs and of the like again. Not sure what to make of this, to be honest. It's basically, yes we know everything has been super expensive so far but the next one will be cheap to make up for it. I just hope you work just as hard on it as the others, and not give us some rushed job of a champion to fulfill the low IP requirement.

MuppetNZ

01-19-2011

You heard it guys.
Next champ price will be 950RP/6000IP

Lemano

01-19-2011

yo sup guys names riot games, we're gonna release the champ at a lower ip cost then 6300. even though renek doesnt offer you good gameplay even though we promised u amazing gameplay with him.. well we lied SO the next champ is gonna be....wait for it...4800! YAH!

^ why u do dis?

PowerSmoker

01-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreampod View Post
It's pretty embarassing that you guys have such a poor history of releasing reasonably priced champions that you have to announce it in advance that the next champion will not be 6300 IP.

then i get down voted for my post ..... saying the same thing ... lovely community

Malak al Maut

01-19-2011

1350 or there'll be hell.