Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of legends is making me suicidal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yondaimee24

06-06-2014

And I can't stop playing.

I can't handle all these DC's every single ranked game
And when we actually have a game, TOP feeds or Bot Feeds.

It's so frustrating, I am getting severe depression playing this game, it's no joke.

Quote:
Quote:
Cedriel:
Take time off! You shouldn't be playing LoL if it's causing you pain. Do the things you've been putting off (yes, including house chores). Get together with friends to do something cool over the weekend (I hear Edge of Tomorrow is good). Play the best game in your (possibly massive) backlog of games on Steam.

I've been playing since 2010 and taken my share of holidays these past 4 years, sometimes for several months due to work, studies or personal reasons. League of Legends will still be there once you're feeling recovered and ready to get a match in.

Thanks for the response. I am just getting to a point where no matter what I do in games, People around me are so Toxic, and are so frustrating. That I am now A toxic player, I am starting to call people out, being rude, god even homophobic sometimes, I am just so mad. I am starting to get some serious depression because it's making me boil over to no end.

These people are truly winning, and are starting to get to me.

I have played this game since Beta, I have over 2200 wins, I am just reaching a point where I don't know if I can continue playing this game.

Suicidal was a bit strong, I am not going to kill myself over a game, I am not dumb.

I am just reaching a significant point of frustrating. Wondering why I can't catch a break for once.

Splendid Pie

06-06-2014

It can be a frustrating game, but it's not worth getting so invested in. Uninstall it if you really can't keep yourself from playing. Go for a walk when you get the urge to play.

Faded Lich

06-06-2014

I hope I never make a thread like this in the future, I'd have to kill myself just from the embarrassment.

Foserious

06-06-2014

I would really suggest getting help, or just leaving the game for awhile. This game has done a lot of negative things to me in the past and I can totally relate. But on the other hand those experiences have made me a better person.

TL;DR: This game's community is awful, and the main reason someone should have any problems at all.

Cedriel

Country Manager Chile

06-07-2014

Take time off! You shouldn't be playing LoL if it's causing you pain. Do the things you've been putting off (yes, including house chores). Get together with friends to do something cool over the weekend (I hear Edge of Tomorrow is good). Play the best game in your (possibly massive) backlog of games on Steam.

I've been playing since 2010 and taken my share of holidays these past 4 years, sometimes for several months due to work, studies or personal reasons. League of Legends will still be there once you're feeling recovered and ready to get a match in.

Gangplankbanging

06-07-2014

Instant riot response, police incoming, negotiation teams on their way.

Chaoyo

06-07-2014

Bro, it's not worth getting mad over. it's just pixels on a screen, none of the those trolls even matter. Watch some anime ;D hang out with friends etc etc

Brent Rambo II

06-07-2014

It's a game that you initially installed to take up your time

If it's doing a poor job of taking up your time, then find something else. It's that simple

Masterzeo

06-07-2014

stop bming and be polite maybe you'll enjoy the game a bit more

Crabby

06-07-2014

Quote:
Cedriel:

You're a total bro.

You sure you work for Riot?