Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So just played a game... wtf is with MM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pubstar

Recruiter

01-12-2010

Our levels:

Enemy levels:

Does that have nothing to with matchmaking?

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-12-2010

Levels are not indicative of skills
Were you a premade? Premades also get an Elo boost.

pubstar

Recruiter

01-12-2010

i was playing with a friend... i guess that boosted us? but they were also playing together (minus 2 of them I think)

pubstar

Recruiter

01-12-2010

Yea I guess I figured levels didn't have too much to do with it. Just thought it was kinda weird. We did win btw.

Grake

01-12-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
Levels are not indicative of skills
Were you a premade? Premades also get an Elo boost.

Its a shame, too. I like to play with friends, but it doesnt mean we have even the slightest form of coordination. If anything, if we lose, it makes me feel bad that i brought difficulty upon a team D:

They hinted upon adding team voice chat. It'd sure be nice if they only boosted Elo if you used that, so that people who dont work in perfect synch dont get knocked.

And yeah, Vent/Skype/Msn/ect would ruin any chances of that but a man can dream.