Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


give cm his aoe stun back

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WEED WHACKER

Senior Member

01-12-2010

i don't have enough ip for twitch and i need to find a way to stay competitive

when the heimer bug is fixed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beegly Boogs

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Now that my brother plays him I'm all for this!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grake

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Your idea of staying competitive is fighting to choose the god-tier hero that needs nerfing?

Trying picking a character and learning it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JunkRamen

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
Grake:
Your idea of staying competitive is fighting to choose the god-tier hero that needs nerfing?

Trying picking a character and learning it.

trolld


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ai shi teru

Senior Member

01-12-2010

I play CM and he is perfectly fine as it is...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WEED WHACKER

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
Grake:
Your idea of staying competitive is fighting to choose the god-tier hero that needs nerfing?

Trying picking a character and learning it.


so it's wrong to pick the strongest characters to stay competitive when everyone else uses them?

talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dulhyra

Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
WEED WHACKER:
so it's wrong to pick the strongest characters to stay competitive when everyone else uses them?

talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight


Don't think the issue was who you pick but rather that you are here trying to get a low CD AoE stun that others thought was unbalanced re-instated so you could be "competitive" instead of doing research to see what those of High-Elo are running to be competitive.

Work with what ya got.


1