Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A potential kit for a new adc!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sysrus

06-06-2014

So I was hanging out the other day when an idea for a champion came into my head, Theoretically it would be a futuristic adc, with over the shoulder laser weapon of some sort. He would be ability based and would be adept at setting up ambushes.

Here is the message I sent my friend with the idea:

So I thought of an interesting idea for an ability based ad

Note:
The character has a separate idle animation while recreating drones, in order to give the enemy a note of how many drones the character currently has

Passive: drones, similar to lulu's pix they follow the character at a specific interval, they can be destroyed by the enemy and re-spawn at a rate of 30 secs per drone they fire with the main character dealing 15+ 10% of bonus attack damage or ability power(whichever is higher) in magic damage

Q: fires a laser from rifle and all drones, lasers from the drones slow the opponent 40% decaying over 2 secs, being hit by multiple shots increase the damage dealt by 20% per laser. Up to 100% more damage

Resets the position of drones back to the flanks of the character

W: Also you to place drones in designated spots, this is mana free and can be used up to 4 times consequativly after all 4 uses are gone it goes on cd. The drones will remain in that position until the character uses another skill, or runs out of range of the ability a drone being in a position for more than 10 secs will start to drain mana to maintain its position.

W will automatically resets drones to the basic stance if the character does not have enough mana to maintain it.
Hitting w while all drones are at resets them to basic positions.

Note: You have to position your drones facing they don't automatically move to face an enemy but will fire at an enemy walking in a cone in front of them

E: fire a powerful shot forward, launching the character backward and positioning drones behind the main character. All drones fire homing missiles that hit the closest champion, they will automatically self-destruct in 3 secs they will stun the enemy for 1 sec if they hit, consecutive missile hits will do 25% less damage

R: doubles the rate and range of drone attacks and increases your attack range, for the duration of this ability drone attacks go through minions toward your intended target, you can hit this again to designate a target of which your drones with take an pentagram position surrounding the enemy

As a design he would use a futuristic rifle, and would be adept at ambushing the enemy, drones are similar but are not similar to heimer turrets, in that they don't turn about to face enemies and they only fire in a cone in front of them
All 4 of his abilities manipulate the drones
He has awesome late game scaling, but a meh early game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sysrus

06-06-2014

Either way it would be cool to get some feedback on the design, and maybe even someone creative enough for a name.