Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dynasty ahri rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korean Integrity

Recruiter

06-06-2014

so I have been thinking for a long time about this. I am sure that Ahri is a korean culture based champion. I also believe that dynasty Ahri was supposed to be based off of korean cultural clothing on Ahri. However, I've been getting a feeling that dynasty Ahri illustration gives off a feel more of a Chinese culture. I think I have seen a post that dynasty Ahri illustration is different in Chinese server, and ironically, theirs gives off a more korean feeling. I wanted to ask if anyone else felt this way, and agrees with me that dynasty Ahri could use a little rework to give off a more korean feeling.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korean Integrity

Recruiter

06-06-2014

you guys could probably find the chinese version of dynasty ahri by searching "chinese server dynasty ahri" btw some koreans were posting in a korean website that they think that dynasty ahri illustration could use a little rework too