So i heard all the QQ about twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BearJew

01-12-2010

so I unlocked him, played some games.....I don't see anything BROKEN.

He will become OP if you let him just like almost every hero in the game

He is made of pencil lead and not the wooden kind, the mechanical kind.

Please don't nerf out of existence

His ult could use some tweaking on range but then again if you let him farm that much a Sion or shaco could knock down your tower just as fast and come on you weren't going to get there fast enough to begin with.

My 2 cents

Baren Jude

Metal Panther

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearJew View Post

His ult could use some tweaking on range but then again if you let him farm that much a Sion or shaco could knock down your tower just as fast and come on you weren't going to get there fast enough to begin with.

My 2 cents

Baren Jude
Umm no,Twitch can own your towers,Own you,His ult CD's like 60 seconds,And he also has that ****ed invisible escape,If you get oracle he aniihilates you with his mega range,Nerf plox.

Grake

01-12-2010

Sorry, but you unlocked him, and played some games.

I hate listening to people complain just as much as you do, but unlike many heroes, in the right hands he gains an unhealthy advantage. And i assume naturally that the current patch will fix that.

End of story. Wee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickStep View Post
Umm no,Twitch can own your towers,Own you,His ult CD's like 60 seconds,And he also has that ****ed invisible escape,If you get oracle he aniihilates you with his mega range,Nerf plox.
And cool story bro. If you were on the forums for any amount of time, you'd know how badly nerfed his special was. So cool your jets, rocketman.

BearJew

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grake View Post
Sorry, but you unlocked him, and played some games.

Eh true there, but what I mean it doesn't seem like broken and it can be countered but i guess i am no pro twitch i usually play tanks and casters so that could be it.

He seemed really squishy and was all about positioning and if you got a ward as one of the first things and played cautiously it limits him but hey what do i know!

JunkRamen

01-12-2010

And I've unlocked Twitch, played him, and he is every bit as broken as I thought he was.

Guess you just suck with Twitch!

BearJew

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
Guess you just suck with Twitch!

The plot thickens?

DarkVizard

Banned

01-12-2010

Twich gave me some easy win so SHUT UP!!!

Landa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Quote:
i am no pro twitch i usually play tanks and casters so that could be it.!
And somehow you are owning with him right? Dont you think that has something to do with the champions balance? Or did you suddenly become an expert at playing twich?

haaaaaaaalp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Quote:

My 2 cents

Baren Jude
No offense but you need to get a lot better at this game if you can't dominate with twitch. He doesn't need to be fed to do well, he just has know when to attack in a team battle and how to avoid disables for 3 seconds. The main difference between twitch and other dps heroes is that he deals three times the damage so even if he is disables slightly sooner than the other team's dps, he has already done more damage.

BearJew

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landa View Post
And somehow you are owning with him right? Dont you think that has something to do with the champions balance? Or did you suddenly become an expert at playing twich?
No i did horrible first couple of games, then got hang of him but didn't by no means carry my team at all but i do realize he hits hard i would just rather him get a nice small knockdown then since sword of divine came out and ruined jax, or Exc Calling rapes healers.

Short answer: Im just saying he needs small nerf not a huge one