The Main Character of LoL

12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethCypher

01-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly Phanatic View Post
Garen.
And who's the main bad guy in lol? :P

...Garen himself is ALSO the bad guy!

Perhaps it means that we are our own evils...or maybe it means in good there is always madness...or maybe it means good is evil and that there are no distinctions between the two...or MAYBE- nah! That's a stupid idea, let's just go with Noxus in general.

Timyd

01-19-2011

Quote:
Garen.
teemo

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

Quote:
Garen.
And who's the main bad girl in lol? :P
Fixed, and Katarina.

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

01-19-2011

Quote:
Garen.
I'd say either Mordekaiser or Malzahar. I get the feeling these two have something up their sleeves that no one sees coming.

Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil, would be an interest person to follow. His plans of world domination intrigue me. =)

Timyd

01-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
I'd say either Mordekaiser or Malzahar. I get the feeling these two have something up their sleeves that no one sees coming.

Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil, would be an interest person to follow. His plans of world domination intrigue me. =)
someone watched too much Pinky and the Brain when they were younger

Azarthes

01-19-2011

A summoner in the league, because he would have access to all story arcs, and the author of this book could write into any of the conflicts with out contradicting themselves based on the character lore.

Krazlam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

Personally, the most interesting stories aren't always the broadest. Sure, Ezreal gets around and adventures, but wouldn't that mean we'd have to settle with partial knowledge of every event? By that I mean, he's not going to be everywhere at once and see every event through, he has to either limit his involvement in order to explore a broader range of events, or he has to exclude himself from most of them entirely!

Well, if he limits his involvement, we'll never get to see every integral detail, and probably miss out on a lot of behind the scenes action, be it political, romantic, or other. If we go with the idea that he sees events through to the end and ignores other events entirely, then he'd be as good a candidate as any other champion, with respect to the amount and intrigue of events.

With that said, any favorite character can be viable. My latest favorite being Shen, I'd have to argue for Shen. He sneaks around in the shadows, magically teleports with his ninja skills, dashs through walls, and has an endless supply of Vorpal Blades to throw at the unsuspecting. I'd really like to know how he manages all that with just a mastery of human energy.

tldr; Shen.

xXBloodsaintXx

01-19-2011

Ashe cuz she's hot

Vuther

01-19-2011

I demand a romantic novel on Garen and Katarina.

I MEAN A NOVEL IN WHICH THEY FIGHT

catparty

01-19-2011

Averdrian. He's the only one that knows he's in a video game.

12345612 ... 22