The Main Character of LoL

1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-19-2011

Say Riot made a book about the League of Legends. Say there could be only one main central character to follow around. If it was up to you, who would be the main character of this LoL book and why?

My pick: Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer

He travels the world, so we'd learn about the history and different locations on Runeterra. He goes on countless adventures, so we'd always get a lot of different stories. And his "in your face" personality would make it interesting to see how he interacts with other champions and people.

It'd be like a young Indiana Jones, but with more magic and some suggestive "innuendos" sparkled in for good humor. =)

"Who needs a map?!"

Ezreal Comics:

By FrostMagi:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=911439

By danielcherng:
http://danielcherng.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3hdhib

RedPanda11

01-19-2011

Teemo.

Kahzel

01-19-2011

Urf.

Dracozero

01-19-2011

Veigar

Necromonger

01-19-2011

Mordekaiser.

Rafeo

01-19-2011

Rammus.

SethCypher

01-19-2011

Garen or Xin Zhao, although I do not really favor the champions themselves I find the characters and their history to be rather enthralling. Their conflict with Noxus is also a very interesting tale and probably has brought Garen to many places in Valoran (I mean, think how many times this guy has charged into a battlefield when he hears the name "Katarina"). Xin Zhao is an overall interesting character both in history and persona.

...okay I'll admit...I'd actually like to learn how to spin like that in real life...

SquirrelSpec

01-19-2011

It depends. It seems like there are many different story arcs going on in Valoran. I could see many different champions getting their own stories... in fact, I believe thats their intent. Every character has a motivation, and their own personal story. The "Main Character" would be the one whose story intersects with the most other champions.

I believe either Soraka or Garen would be the main character.
The most recent story arc in League of Legends has been the Noxus v Ionia conflict. Soraka is heavily involved in this. I believe she was mentioned in the lores of at least Urf and Warwick, and she's mentioned in the Journal of Justice as having conflicts with many of Noxus's champions. Also, Ionia has a lot of champions that can conveniently appear in her story. Hers could be the story of the original Ionia conflict, leading up to the resolution.

But thats over and done with! Garen should be the main character. He's the face of Demacia! He's got a thing for Kat, and a large group of champions to choose from as companions: Xin, Lux, Galio, and Poppy just to name the obvious ones. He's a high ranking member of an influential Demacian family. I can already imagine the story between him and the diabolical Swain, and the social and political drama that ensues.

Tl;dr: Garen!

power2go3

01-19-2011

*Olaf goes home*

Philly Phanatic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

Garen.
And who's the main bad guy in lol? :P

1234511 ... 22