Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SurlySanta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett View Post
I play tf because he reminds me of gambit, nothing more.
Just admit it...you play Twisted Fate because he reminds you of Michael Jackson, not Gambit.

BTW - The patch is great. You guys have created a well balanced game and it keeps getting better. Thanks for all the hard work!

Tehlorve

01-15-2010

WTH! I loved the old particles better than the new Cartoon tigerbearturtlepheonix crud you got over Udyr now when he changes stances...
Why change something that was already awesome?!
Instead of that why can't you make a new skin?!

bad riot .. BAD! .. no din din for you tonight.

Butch

01-16-2010

At my school, there is a problem with the ports and connecting to the League of Legends server. I'm not a chronic leaver and I have only left 1 game instead of the 27 it has me down for. I have almost played 400 games, so can't that be in the threshhold?

BananaBoy

01-16-2010

What have you changed? Yesterday I played with four ppl lvl 5-8 and I'm lvl18. That's no problem but our enemies were like lvl2X (at least 3 of them). No chance to win that...

ArmedMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

Good additions, mostly. I don't know about the neutral spawn time change though.

I think it added a good variety to the game, and allowed you to do some fun things in the beginning instead of everyone going straight to lane. So many fun games started off with my whole team camping dragon, waiting to see if the others come. I wish you'd put it back.

Notsud

01-17-2010

so not totally sure what is meant by the 'particle' thing for Eve and Twitch, can someone pls enlighten me?

also good job keep up the good work and soon we wont have to have as many downtimes, well maybe not soon but in the future :P

IPewPewUQQ

01-17-2010

Udyr wayyy too buffed, hes raping very hard in post-patch matches.

Naje

01-17-2010

Udyr was fine, now he's OP like twitch xD

Samurro

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeAt View Post

1. WHY DID UDYR NEED A BUFF? He was perfectly fine, if not rather OP depending on the build/player.
2. Why did you nerf katarina's ult, she was getting pushed around late game ANYWAY. First kill any AP% she had, then Slowly kill attack, IMO katarina is an underdog now.. very much so.
3. Yi is fast enough as is, what was the big point in making him FASTER, sure attack speed reduction is great but who cares when he can just run circles around you?
4. I like blitz's nerf on the speed but his arm wasnt already fast enough? Make it faster? Its already almost undodgeable if its a decent blitz.

That is my opionion but RIOT a good patch but wrecked a great character... byebye Katarina

- JohN
Such a fail post, lol! Katarina still melts faces mid game/fed. Did you ever try to grab something with Blitzcrank? I bought him 2 weeks before this patch and stopped playing him because his arm is absolutely **** while laning against half decent players.

ArmedMonkey

01-18-2010

I just have to say something that really infuriates me. A hero cannot be "OP" based on who plays him. If someone kicks ass with a hero, but someone else can suck, then the hero is not OP.

Overpowered is a quality of the hero that is not dependent on the skill of the player.
For example, if there was a hero that did 3000 damage to everyone on the map at level 10, without any items, that would be OP.

So saying that Udyr is OP because ther are people who can beat you with him is really stupid.