Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodba7h

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Diplomatic Immunity sounds wayyyyy too good.
Maybe allow the "target" to deal increased damage to Poppy as well?

Only time will tell, though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malumn

Junior Member

01-12-2010

No heimer rocket bug fix? No Yi miss-chance w/ exhaust bug fix?

There's a ton of things that probably should have had priority over adding another hero... Hopefully we'll see another quick patch shortly, eh?

Really happy with the queue change though!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimorly

Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
You're serious? You are removing the ability to jungle at the start and to dragon?
I Completely agree with this post, For those of us who love the aspect of jungling this seems like it will put us even further behind in the lvling process, true I have not seen this in game and I will have to try it out to give my full opinion, but this dosent seem fair, or validated since really the only champs that can kill them early game are the ones that are desinged to anyways.....

thank you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaGhost

Senior Member

01-12-2010

I like how the basically said, FU Werewolf, not only are you a ****py liability, we are gonna take away your on strength and NOT BUFF YOU.

Riot hate Warrick


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mizea

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post

Janna
  • Eye of the Storm is now instant cast
Wasn't Eye of the Storm already an instant cast? Did you remove the animation or slight delay or something? I never thought it was a big deal. o.o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lawful Cupcake

Senior Member

01-12-2010

TY, Riot. My only comments have to do with the Udyr changes and the Twitch nerf.

Startin' with the Rat: Unlike most people, who seem to not like it when a character is balanced, I had no problem when playing against Twitch. If I had any complaints, they would've concerned Ambush. But even then I don't think he was OP at all. Spray and pray was EASILY dodged. His cd and and aspd didn't need to be altered at all.

Now for the BARMAN: Imo, Udyr wasn't that bad when he first showed up. He was balanced from the start, and these repeated buffin's are going to increase the repetition of the "OMG UDYR IZ WAYYY TO OP" threads.

So my only comments as to the patch are basically that Twitch was fine, and Udyr didn't need anything either. Otherwise, kick ass, can't wait to try Poppy! I've been looking for a tank.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodba7h

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimorly View Post
I Completely agree with this post, For those of us who love the aspect of jungling this seems like it will put us even further behind in the lvling process, true I have not seen this in game and I will have to try it out to give my full opinion, but this dosent seem fair, or validated since really the only champs that can kill them early game are the ones that are desinged to anyways.....

thank you
So jump in a lane for a minute or so and help your lane partners out? Plan around it and you'll still dominate the jungle. What you're not realizing is that it affects the OTHER team's jungle champ as well...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SweetTooth

Senior Member

01-12-2010

WHy in gods name would you decrease the cd on shaco's deceive? The toon is already incredibly hard to chase and you are just making it even harder. I find this to be dumb.

And nerfing Udyr's bear form is stupid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hightech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coragale View Post
TY, Riot. My only comments have to do with the Udyr changes and the Twitch nerf.

Startin' with the Rat: Unlike most people, who seem to not like it when a character is balanced, I had no problem when playing against Twitch. If I had any complaints, they would've concerned Ambush. But even then I don't think he was OP at all. Spray and pray was EASILY dodged. His cd and and aspd didn't need to be altered at all.

Now for the BARMAN: Imo, Udyr wasn't that bad when he first showed up. He was balanced from the start, and these repeated buffin's are going to increase the repetition of the "OMG UDYR IZ WAYYY TO OP" threads.

So my only comments as to the patch are basically that Twitch was fine, and Udyr didn't need anything either. Otherwise, kick ass, can't wait to try Poppy! I've been looking for a tank.
Run speed nerfed. That is BIG.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTooth View Post
WHy in gods name would you decrease the cd on shaco's deceive? The toon is already incredibly hard to chase and you are just making it even harder. I find this to be dumb.
They turned it down by a second and a half, but now it doesn't cool down while you are stealthed.