Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boysenberry

01-14-2010

Poppy is really neat and all but she's nothing original compared to Nidalee and Udry. I'd really like to see the "Plant King" as the next hero, his moves sound very interesting.

I am Old Gregg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-14-2010

All I hear on this thread is:
1. All characters I don't play are OP, and didn't get nerfed enough riot! I R MAD!
2. No, don't nerf my character I was already underpowered, and need a buff! I R MAD!

The Farkinator

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetor Kamahl View Post
The nerf to my main is incredibly devastating. I can't believe I can no longer use my ultimate on Baron Nashor, why would I ever pick Malphite now?

In all seriousness, what was the point of changing that? Did it perma-stun Baron? Because I'd never noticed it in 70+ games as the guy, although I think I've only used my ult on him a handful of times since we were rushing him at an early level.
Look at baron's passive: he's immune to debuffs, so Malphite's ult was a glitch and needed to be fixed. I don't understand why you would play a champ simply because of his baron-killing abilities... In any event, Malphite is awesome enough as it is.

DrSkankyNun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkie View Post
Well I didn't feel like reading all of it but fore Teemo's shrooms he drops every whe.. if i remember correctly playing him.... they're have a 10 minute timer and a limit to 15 total drop

side note, might just wanna play the guys you hate and see how they work before QQin about them...depending on what items eve players buys as true for about every character can make them insane dps
thanks for the reply, I did not know that. It's good to know that they have a time limit, even though I would prefer a shorter one.

I thought about trying twitch and teemo, but I prefer using a character who is harder to learn and more challenging to get good at. I don't know where shaco fits into that, but I know he's harder to use than twitch.

Thank you for the response

al1s0n

01-14-2010

your release note is incomplete Udyr. You nerf some of twitch's abilities like expunge which was 60 damage per stack and now it's 50..,even its normal attack speed and poison and nerfed.

You're lying huh =) .., so not to make the owners go angry. Bad Udyr.

Cannibalisme

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by setopping View Post
ok soooo still only 1 map and 1 mode to play in ranked matches.....maybe consider workin on that a little bit?
and seriously we DONT NEED MORE SKINS!!! spend your time working on the game itself!!! theres so much many things to work on that actually make a difference to the game....
Chill out, 90% of the skins are easy to make, it may take less than 30 mins to make one by only one member of the staff with some basics of 3d modeling, but the result is not bad tho.

Luke fon Fabre

01-14-2010

Overall, not bad. Poppy is fun to play, and almost everything seems to be fairly balanced. While I agree Twitch is still a strong character, I don't see him as broken. He's Legendary for a reason.

I would most like to have seen some changes for Jax. I think he's fine where he is, but a buff for him, (Since you're buffing others that don't need buffs) would be nice

Lastly, I would just like to say that I don't really enjoy the 10 million Teemo skins, and the lack of skins for most other characters. Come on... I'm not saying you should add them evenly, but at least give everyone a skin other then Classic.

HeAt

01-15-2010

I like some of this patch. Anivia definately could have used a bit of a boost, and twitch could use a bit of a nerf (thats an understatement but hey its PROGRESS).
I like what was done with zilean and that small change and i am a fan of that singed nerf, though his throw COULD have a reduced distance.
Downsides to this patch:

1. WHY DID UDYR NEED A BUFF? He was perfectly fine, if not rather OP depending on the build/player.
2. Why did you nerf katarina's ult, she was getting pushed around late game ANYWAY. First kill any AP% she had, then Slowly kill attack, IMO katarina is an underdog now.. very much so.
3. Yi is fast enough as is, what was the big point in making him FASTER, sure attack speed reduction is great but who cares when he can just run circles around you?
4. I like blitz's nerf on the speed but his arm wasnt already fast enough? Make it faster? Its already almost undodgeable if its a decent blitz.

That is my opionion but RIOT a good patch but wrecked a great character... byebye Katarina

- JohN

UnitedWeStand

01-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
slight nerf to yi (come now, i die a split second slower now) no nerf to jax no nerf to teemo no nerf to warwick. i speak for my group when i say we shall play more balanced games while waiting for this one to catch up.
A) Nerf to Yi was more then enough
B) Jax doesn't need a nerf
C) Teemo doesn't need a nerf
D) Warwick sure as hell doesn't need a nerf.

You have to be good with any of those characters to make them a decent opponent. Just because you suck against them a few times doesn't make them OP

rambo

Adjudicator

01-15-2010

Quote:
Elixirs
Elixirs are no longer lost upon pseudo-death (Guardian Angel, Chronoshift, etc.)
still lost my elixirs on GA death. boo