Release Notes v1.0.0.70

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omgcrayolamarker

01-13-2010

All that is needed now it to fix Anivia's Crystallize(Wall). I imagine you can probably still run through it?

AND

Fix Crystallize(Wall) so that one may Get a kill/assist for using it properly during fights.

Tinez

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
The Elixir bug was hotfixed a few days after it was noticed. We chose not to make an Announcement about it because it was only noticed by very few people. Feel free to speak up if it still lowers your stats, though!
I tried a few minutes ago, started with 13% with gankplank, took elixir => 28%
Then when buff went off, 8% ... still bugged (on European server)

Zeron

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backtracks View Post
Fixed it for you.
Because they should be running in one at a time, amirite?

Honestly if you have a team that can avoid having even 2 people getting caught in the startup for Absolute Zero during a teamfight, I'd be incredibly impressed.

Backtracks

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeron View Post
Because they should be running in one at a time, amirite?

Honestly if you have a team that can avoid having even 2 people getting caught in the startup for Absolute Zero during a teamfight, I'd be incredibly impressed.
They could, just as a novelty, try stunning, silencing, or otherwise interrupting Kat and Nunu.

The idea that the only hard counter to any synergistic combination is to cry about it until it's nerfed is laughable and pathetic.

Fiddlesticks alone could pretty much shut that entire combination down.

Nexloy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-13-2010

I dont Know about the Other Members of the Community but Ive been here since closed Beta and I Still know theres gonna be balance issues, OP toons Etc etc, God even World of warcraft still has balance issues and its been out for 5 years... So what are all you Crying about? Warwick cant jungle QQ L2 Lane, Twitch is OP L2 Dodge/Focus Fire. Honestly you should All just be Happy that you have a flow of steady Content rather then crying because you struggle at getting the W at the end of a match, Its a free game.. Its a new game, If your gonna QQ about Bad Content (in your opinion) go back to DoTa because That games the same as it has been forever and wont see any updates so nothing to QQ about..

TL: DR Version: Bads Stop Being Bad

Milln

01-13-2010

Iiiiiii think that the Ignite "reduced healing and regeneration by 50%" thing should be reworked to only reducing REGENERATION (and only regeneration) by 50%. Leave the healing thing alone. Maybe make it a mastery tree thing. Stick it with the ability power.

Danulas

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
You're serious? You are removing the ability to jungle at the start and to dragon? REALLY RIOT? REALLY? And that is all you do with Twitch? Worst patch ever
Baby steps, Cheese.

Love the change to reduced incoming healing. Definitely needed to nerfed a bit.

Quiksmith

01-13-2010

Kat is like the easiest Char in game to disable......During her Ult SHE CANT MOVE.....Even worse Chars like Alistar have AOE interupts......AOE......How hard is that.....THe only bright thing about it was you could cast it and hope to get as much damage as possible before you got interupted 1.5 secs later....

YOu just took an underpowered Champ and made her worse.......ReallY??? In higher Tiers Shes ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS......Yes she was good against bad players but thats part of the game people have to learn to disable her.....God i was honestly thinking she was going to get a buff this patch...

vtrugby5

01-13-2010

In closed beta one of my favorite characters kat got nerfed, now she is nerfed again, i havent been paying to much attention but i bet she was nerfed another time along the raod. 3 nerfs to a character that few people play and now no one will play. REWORK this pls.

setopping

01-13-2010

ok soooo still only 1 map and 1 mode to play in ranked matches.....maybe consider workin on that a little bit?
and seriously we DONT NEED MORE SKINS!!! spend your time working on the game itself!!! theres so much many things to work on that actually make a difference to the game....