team/clan Recruiting

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoHyped NA

01-12-2010

hey my name is kevin or my ingame name is SnickerZ and i am making a team/clan group and knowing if anyone wants to to play i have dota exp. so pls post or hit me up ingame... I have vent vent and u must have a mic we will be doing competitive play when we get used to eachother.. so hit me up ingam or on here aka SnickerZ

AresGodOfWar

01-12-2010

hey man im from Clan T4C. We have a website and a vent. We love to do AT and are expanding quite a bit. Visit us at www.clant4c.com it has our vent server listed. You can also friend me at AresGodOfWar.

Lepermaan

07-23-2010

I am currently looking for a clan to join for the tournament being held soon, im getting my ELO up but if you need another member hit me up

EiThErWiSe

10-12-2010

lookin for a clan/group to play with and learn to play better. have lots of dota experience and really enjoying LoL.

XsPhAnToMz

10-29-2010

name xs Phantom level 26 have a lot of characters like vlad twitch shaco urgot and much more

XsPhAnToMz

10-29-2010

lookin for a clan have mic im 15 im nice

JuZZCaLLMeNooB

10-29-2010

Tired of playing with failures, add me in game if you want to play with me to test me out. JuZZCaLLMeNooB. I main AD katarina.

xAtrocitYx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

Name, Mike, 16, plays as twitch, awesome nuker, add me in game (xAtrocitYx)

MayhemX

11-03-2010

Retracted

craigm

11-23-2010

Making a clan we have 2 players but we want atleast one good ranger e.g "twitch" thanks

12345 ... 7