We are updating Summoner's Rift

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotForScience View Post
Just as a warning that mini-map is still very much a work in progress. I am glad you like it, we are trying to get something that is very clear and readable. If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see in that regard I would love to hear it.
Honestly I wouldn't be at all upset if it stayed exactly like that.

The simplicity of the shapes and lack of intricate detail(like all the tiny tree shapes on the current minimap) makes it look like it's pretty easy to read at a glance. I really like it.

Arkaia

06-10-2014

Honestly, I would love to see numbers above everyone's health bar, sometimes I find it hard to gauge how much health something has at a glance.

ImEzraelAsItGets

06-10-2014

my anus is ready

aceofsween

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotForScience View Post
Could you post a screenshot of the issue? If I can reproduce it it will make it easier to resolve

also if you could post the issue/screenshot here http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...388140&page=10
that way it doesnt get lost on GD
It's actually too short for an accurate screen shot. It might be easier if I take a video of the problem. Either way, I'll get it up soon.

Justaco

06-11-2014

Are the inhibitors going to have respawn animations like the jungle camps do? If they don't already, it's something to look into.

Slipping Star

06-11-2014

I think Dragon looks rather unimposing. He obviously can't fly with those wings, he needs membranes that attach his "pinky" to his hips and that attach his wrist to his shoulder muscle. I know, magic, but myself and a lot of other summoners prefer a believable dragon to "flies with magic." Because then, why bother with wings? I know it can be a hassle to animate, but so can every single blade of grass.

Wrath of Kon

06-11-2014

I understand dragons coming back but I feel as if baron should only be taken down once in a game. Its unrealistic to keep killing the same creature every 7 minutes.

Rhlax

06-13-2014

Difference in colour saturation between streams
After watching Brazilian/English/French/Spanish and now Korean stream, I noticed that in French and Spanish streams, the colours seem to be richer. The colour is washed out in English and Korean streams. The vista in Korean stream is so different from what I have seen before, instead of a bright and sunny, it's cloudy and much darker. The nexus explosion on the Korea stream is not the new one shown in other streams, so I am speculating that rather than a weather system, the Korean stream might merely be showing an older version of the map.

Other Feedbacks
-People have mentioned that there is no special effects when walking on the river/water.
-The dragon feels so slow and weak. The laser attack doesn't look very powerful. (on the other hand, baron's different attack animations really come together beautifully as shown in the Spanish stream.)

Non-Graphical feedback
There is a lack of pre level 6 complexity. Maybe this is just me, but in the Korea stream I still felt uninterested in early part of the game despite the artistic graphics.

Traust

06-15-2014

Something that I would like to see on the minimap (I don't know if this has been discussed) and something that has bothered me for awhile is when 2 or more champions are standing on top of each other there is only 1 champion image which is very misleading. Would it be possible for 1 of the icons to go a bit transparent so you can see the champs more clearly? Or even make all the champion identification icons a bit smaller?

Sivir Bot NA