We are updating Summoner's Rift

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuitosCenouraos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2014

will we be able to put the hud at the top of the screen instead of the bot, and same for minimap...and maybe make the hud and the minimap seperate things for sizing? also l know my own HP and mana but when l click on someone else l would like that to be larger so l can read their stats...can we ungroup those things more too? please?

Dhenz

06-08-2014

You guys never showed wraiths! Does that mean they're not changed?
Name:  ajax.gif
Views: 580
Size:  5.4 KB

PhoenixSlayer13

06-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhenz View Post
You guys never showed wraiths! Does that mean they're not changed?
Attachment 983172
Wraiths are now bird-like creatures called Razorbeaks. Expect them to tear you apart.

RiotForScience

Senior Environment Artist

06-08-2014
65 of 73 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceofsween View Post
RiotForScience,

Will this fix the weird vision clipping issue on the blue side golems? If you're standing to the right of the golems, you can attack the big golem and as it approaches you, it'll pass out of your vision.

Could you post a screenshot of the issue? If I can reproduce it it will make it easier to resolve

also if you could post the issue/screenshot here http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...388140&page=10
that way it doesnt get lost on GD

Naahhh

06-09-2014

http://i.imgur.com/aZQUjx2.png

will i still be able to do this

gig443

06-09-2014

How will the water in the river interact with things like rammus ball, nid's pounce, etc? Will there be splashes with the footsteps, a wake in the water behind rammus, or just blank?

Lieutenant Poro

06-09-2014

My one question is, won't the Blue Sentinel's minions reveal your position as they look toward you when you enter the bush near the blue as they rotate toward your position and look directly at you? (noticed this on the livestream)

TigerScream

06-09-2014

I'm a little disappointed in Nashor. The whole tentacle-monster thing a while back looked a bit cooler, but I can understand why changes were made. The whole entrance is pretty awesome/epic!

One idea: would it be possible to make Baron twist his torso when changing his facing, as opposed to moving the whole model? Right now he looks a little off when he changes which direction he's facing to attack.

Rhlax

06-09-2014

After watching the Spanish live preview, I really liked a few things:
The baron RESPAWN/death animation
The tower death animation
The distant view
The new camps and minions are good.
Dragon and baron HEALTH BAR!
Glows, light ray and other effects that make the map come to life

Not impressed:
Baron's attack animation(minimal animation to improve performance?)
The pinkish starting/shopping area (feels very girly)
Nexus death animation (the "victory" text could use a graphical update?)

Frrz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotForScience View Post
It doesn't mean that we will not get a solution ever, but yes it does mean that there are no backfacing polygons.
I find it kinda sad that there are no back-facing polygons. Not for gameplay (as I've never had a problem with the camera angle) but for cinema. A lot of people use Lol Replay / other software's camera rotation functions when creating videos and without back-facing polygons they'll have to work around this oddity.