We are updating Summoner's Rift

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silence Falls

06-05-2014

A concern I have with the current map is the pathing. Will this new summoner's rift have superior pathing? We've all had those times where our champion got so indecisive about where they wanted to go that it allowed the enemy to catch up and kill us. Also worth noting is minion blocking. Will those horrid little creatures still be able to circle us and sacrifice us to the enemy?

Rngrs Apprentice

06-05-2014

LOVEITLOVEITLOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT
The Cliffs LOOK LIKE CLIFFS!!!
THE FIVER INTO LAND TRANSITIONS ARE AMAZING!!!
SPAWN ANIMATIONS EPIC!!!!
THERES A TOAD!!!
COOL NEW BARON NASHER FROM TWIST OF FATE!!!!
*faints, one hour late*
I a jungle ALOT more often, just amazing job

faiths

06-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rngrs Apprentice View Post
THERES A TOAD!!!
best part

Slovakattack

06-05-2014

This is absolutely gorgeous. I had a holiday, so I got to the discussion a little late. Every concern I had has been addressed, but I still feel it prudent to comment on how freaking awesome it looks. My favorite part so far? The "outside" of SR. How it drops away into a vast landscape... beautiful.

Kamu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2014

Kinda dislike the weird toad replacement for the Wight camp but at least it's not an empowered wraith anymore and I'll miss the minions! But I LOVE the Jungle and the lanes Dislike the new red buff.. not a lizard anymore and kind of eh. A tree monster holding the red buff seems weird.

Rngrs Apprentice

06-05-2014

During a previous comment, about the statues on the nexus, I had an idea.
What if those statues were like an interactive part of the game? Change it to 5 statues, and make it statues if THE CHAMPIONS OF THAT TEAM!!!
So (for example) if there is a J4, Nasus, Ziggs, Jinx, and Leona on the blue team, have the statues on the blue nexus be of J4, Nasus, Ziggs, Jinx, and Leona.

Furi Kuri III

06-05-2014

So in S3 I would get 200 fps, and my FPS gets worse and worse every patch. ATM I get 80 fps, and I notice it because my monitor has a 144hz refresh. I hope I can get 200 fps again.

Furi Kuri III

06-05-2014

Oh also I know you guys are planing to change SR background music, but I really like the current one. It would be cool if there was an audio option to keep the old audio track.

Rngrs Apprentice

06-05-2014

One last thing: Little animations that can be disabled. Like a low lying mist or fog in the darker areas? Would look amazing

bowmaster34

06-05-2014

I love how the map looks, great job on it. One request that I bet a bunch of people are worrying about is if the map will remain bright and vibrant or not, I hope it stays that way in the release because I can't actually tell in the preview video.

I do love the new theme though, floating mountain type thing. And I'm in love with the blue golem, looks just beautiful. The whole map looks cleaned up, and I hope you choose to keep it that way.