We are updating Summoner's Rift

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flamesilocks

06-05-2014

I've noticed a lot of people think that the animations are something that happens every time that you walk past the camps. I don't think that's actually what they're doing? I think it's an animation that happens if you're there when it spawns. Would that be correct? If it's not correct, then it really doesn't make sense.

Psyclone Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor6789 View Post
2. The jungle monster animations look nice and all, but they are a bit distracting from a gameplay standpoint.
I'm sure quite a lot of the new hotness will be distracting at first. It'll feel like going from a homeless shelter to a mansion. For a bit you'll be captivated by the details, the animations, etc. After a few games I'm sure it'll all become old hat to you and you'll hardly even notice it.

The animations, and many of the other things are necessary to make this game feel like something that was released within the past decade. It's incredibly weird and a little sad that jungle creeps currently just randomly appear when they respawn.

Goilo

06-05-2014

Thank you all for the clarification, I have no other complaints. Cheers and thank you Riot!

White Rav3n

06-05-2014

You don't think this new map is a little to dark ?
i enjoy the bright colors, helps me see whats happening more clearly... this map looks a Lot darker and depressing.
Any thoughts ?

Qwinning

06-05-2014

My feedback is that I'm dying of excitement

AntiSkillshot

06-05-2014

Very Torchlight in look. I ****ING LOVE IT!

F0ND

06-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctes setcoN View Post
Quick question about the Blue side shopkeeper.

http://prntscr.com/3pzxx0

Is that.. is that a Yordle..? (the short purplish dude/dudette, not the brown Sky Bison-lookin thing)
Oppa, yip yip!

Silverknight

06-05-2014

With this map shipping out soon are we finally going to be able to get a Christmas summoner rift as well as a Halloween summoner rift?!?!!

Xcaliiburr

06-05-2014

another 50 ping to add on to the east coast.

Raptamei

06-05-2014

Still asymmetric.

Fail.