We are updating Summoner's Rift

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiva Pain

06-05-2014

Are we getting the ability to change camera angles on purple side? Players on purple side lose a good amount of vision from the ability bar being at the bottom

Chortlebrah

06-05-2014

Is there any chance of champion voice interactions with certain parts of the environment?
Say like Nidalee enters the jungle for the first time in the current game, since she was raised by cougars in the jungle she makes a statement saying "this is my territory" or something cool along those lines?

XxJohnnyOxX

06-05-2014

@RiotForScience this looks totally AMAZING

BrandNameZombie

06-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotForScience View Post
We are finally ready to show the world the updates that we have been making to summoner's rift. Please check out our preview video.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/17076

I would love to hear your feedback!
Any chance you can keep the shopkeeper we have?

Chrony

06-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiva Pain View Post
Are we getting the ability to change camera angles on purple side? Players on purple side lose a good amount of vision from the ability bar being at the bottom
They said they were working on this in 2010 and it will not be included in this massive visual update.... What a disgrace...4 years to fix something this critical...I'd rather have that then a pretty new upgrade

BrandNameZombie

06-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconHawke View Post
jungle 2 scary for me.
dem wolves.

The MechE

06-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiva Pain View Post
Given the data, I feel like this should be a concern.

http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/blue-vs-purple

Granted, this data doesn't differentiate bronze from say platinum, so I have no idea whether or not the problem still persists in high elo.

Jaee1994

06-05-2014

Not a single ****ing complaint. This is perfect. You guys are amazing. I'm never going to talk a single word of **** about you guys again. Even if you buff teemo or Lee sin.

pro crastinat0r

06-05-2014

holy **** this looks sexy as hell

Coredor

06-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotForScience View Post
Thanks for the feedback!. We will look into these concerns. Concerning the problem with wolf camp. It would be helpful if you posted a screenshot highlighting the concern.
There was a side by side comparison posted on page 17 it just feels like the outline of the area is not as crisp as it used to be.

I think the main reason is the treeline in the old camp creates a kind of perfect line that really defines the bounds. Even though it's actually less accurate coz you can kinda go behind the trees. But I could be wrong.

edit: Everything looks amazing though, these are just small critics. Plz don't take offence.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg comp.jpg (328.8 KB, 50 views)